zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

like a week into spring and it still feels like WINTER IS NEVER GOING TO END....

It becomes really obvious that your mental disability is severely socially blocking you when you see pictures of an event you would have loved to attend all over social media, but no opportunities have presented themselves for you to go. The people that you asked either rejected you or ignored you entirely, no one personally invited you to come with them, and the people who you possibly could have tagged along with never told anyone of their attendance at all.

There is only the survival of trying to fit into a society that hasn't opened itself up to social or mental defuncts, and perhaps we really are the ones who try our hardest but also fall the hardest. It always seems like that for 'normal' people, friendships and communications come so naturally, just like a breeze in the wind that doesn't even require a single thought or conscious action. And yet here I must always try to prove myself to others because of a difference, while simultaneously try and live a normal existence. Social interaction comes with a choking-hazard warning to me. I feel literally constricted or sick sometimes when I have to talk to someone, when I have to ask someone a question or even when I have to make an appointment for the dentist. Sometimes I cannot do it at all. I feel like the label of 'autism' that has been stamped onto me is just a warning for people to avoid me rather than a mere 'caution, handle with care'. 

You either live to see 20+ as a visual kei fan or realize it was a fad and move on to K-Pop.

this is the vk fandom's existence in one sentence. facts.

imagine kamijo dramatically eating an egg while prog rock plays in the background

I wish I knew the exact date so I could celebrate accordingly, but either way my 10th year anniversary as a weeaboo is coming up shortly. I saw a link to D'espairsray's Garnet at a gaming related message board, and the rest is history. If I was so speculate when this took place, I'd say it took place around around November or another month when it was snowy at the end of the year. I definitely was in 7th grade by then. Rest assured that many classmates came to know about dir en grey and the likes, and they couldn't have possibly given less of a shite about all of it. 

^ Oh, it appears to be the same for me. The first JRock CD I ever bought and listened to was Coll:set which came out roughly 10 years ago.

My random thought though is that Gackt's instagram is a an unhealthy mixture between hilarious and ridiculous. Bros n sisters.

My random thought though is that Gackt's instagram is a an unhealthy mixture between hilarious and ridiculous. Bros n sisters.

lmao true

that awkward moment when some stranger mistakenly speaks to you in another language and you reply back in japanese. idk, my mind went blank and all i could say was "ano..."

my 10th anniversary is coming up next year too!

it's been like 12 years............ shit................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... bro

it's been like 12 years............ shit................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... bro

broooooooooo.... 13 years wasted listening to gaudy music made for sexually frustrated teenage girls :(

dunno about being a "weeaboo" but...

first time i watched an anime was 20 years ago (Sailor Moon)

first time i watched an anime with japanese voices was 16 years ago (Noir)

got into japanese music 12 years ago (Ayumi Hamasaki, The Pillows)

began to teach myself japanese, and started romanizing lyrics, 11 years ago

first time i played a video game completely in japanese was 7 years ago (Tales of Vesperia PS3)

got really into vk 6 years ago (exist†trace, D'espairsRay)

opened my lyrics website 5 years ago

i feel old now, thanks