zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

ouch

My dear, that was directed towards something here in the office and not you. Hence why I didn't quote you. My apologies if I didn't make that clear enough.

大 丈夫ですか?

My dear, that was directed towards something here in the office and not you. Hence why I didn't quote you. My apologies if I didn't make that clear enough.

大 丈夫ですか?

i think

Why the hell wasn't Lycaon born Korean??? It just doesn't make sense after my epiphany. fucking needle in a big ass pile of hay, that doesn't get what it deserve.

can't believe that the secret to fixing my internet was simply ''plug that sim card into a different phone bro''

god damn it whew

trying to learn how to do helicopter arms, my thumb hurts and arms feel weird when i do it though

I was wearing my The Mummy t-shirt yesterday and one of the kids, a frist-graders, started crying when he saw it because he thought it was so scary. That's hilarious!

And another boy, six fucking years old, came to me and told me that he had to take a shit but was unable to wipe himself, so he needed my help. Jesus. Had to ask one of the older ladies to help him. I can't do it. I'd vomit all over him, which would've caused some bigger problems. Old ladies 1 - Bear 0.

The wedding was awesome, reception in a old revamped sex chamber, and wedding in a graveyard. We are in Japan now, Aferni is trying to figure out what live to go to, and I'm trying to figure out what stripclub to go to, yeah i know not the traditional honeymoon but i'm here mite as well tip some hot Asian strippers for there hard work.

^Sometimes I think you're absolutely serious ahahaha

who knows?