zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Ughhhhh Im so fucking sick of these stupid bitches, keep playing with, and smiling/acting like everything is fine, everytime i think "'Cause them boys out, and them toys out, still banging that noise out You could get it in the winter-time or that Mayweather like Floyd's out 'Cause them boys out, and them toys out, still banging that noise out You could get it in the winter-time or that Mayweather like Floyd's out" - shanghai by nicki manji 

People will move over to a similar platform and forget about plug.dj on short notice.

Interesting.... I'm not sure how long the platform has been around for but I won't be joining in. But thanks for the info

#blackdollfunfacts djent or djentish is high danceable/choreographable 

This is none of my business, but I'm going to butt in anyways.

Have you tried honestly talking to this person and telling them how you feel?

Unless you're dealing with some kind of abusive relationship (physical, psychological, or emotional), then I would say talk to them. From personal experience, I've come to believe that cutting people off is rarely necessary, and just inspires more animosity and negative feelings. It's better to just talk to people so you get an idea of where you stand with each other (or just to put them in their place, ha). I've cut very few people off in life, but I do regret some of them because I feel as if I could've handled it better than just severing ties completely.

also, don't feel inclined to answer this. I just feel like waffling atm.

nah its cool @cat5, dw; thank u for the advice and willingness 2 listen :))

this pertains to someone who i met this summer and basically we wanted to be together but he left for a different town for school. i knew from the beginning he wasn't someone i wouldnt go for as i wouldn't wanna befriend him, we dont have similar interests and we're from different social circles if u get what i mean. i just liked how intimate we were and that it was just fucking cute to be with him. hes kind of a dick and while we werent exclusive, when he talks about other guys that he meets up with i get really mad because we were so intimate. he's kind of a fucked up person and not someone who i'd usually keep around, which is why i wanna cut him off asap. hell if i was to keep him around, i'd be more interested in him when he likely doesnt give a shit about me. his feelings for me are likely shallow and he's naive, so i dont see any reason to try. i want him to see someone else so he'll stop messaging me because im going to forget his existence soon enough. ur advice makes perfect sense though, but he's not someone who i'd waste my efforts on.

but i also wanna challenge u on the idea of cutting people off, i really think cutting people off is a natural last resort that eventually comes up either way and is unavoidable. when things run their course and naturally fall apart, i dont see any point to keep things going, but then again we might have different definitions/standards of cutting people off.

also thanks <3 <3

but i also wanna challenge u on the idea of cutting people off, i really think cutting people off is a natural last resort that eventually comes up either way and is unavoidable. when things run their course and naturally fall apart, i dont see any point to keep things going, but then again we might have different definitions/standards of cutting people off.

I think it really depends on the situation. True, people drift in and out of your life naturally, but I view cutting people off as a very conscious decision. It's a choice that usually results in some pretty tough feelings on both sides. (Mind you, when I say cutting people off, I mean just dropping all communication completely with no attempt to explain.) You're right in that whether you drift apart naturally or decide to cut someone off, the end result will be the same: you'll no longer talk to or associate with the person in question. I think most people can and and do operate like this...the notion that "if this person or situation no longer servers me, then I have the right to remove myself from it". There is nothing wrong with thinking like that. I agree with it - there are undoubtedly times when you have to remove yourself from unhealthy people and situations.

But I'd beware of practicing that idea to the point that you use it as an excuse to avoid potentially meaningful confrontation. I feel like in some instances (those that are harmless), consciously deciding to cut people off isn't necessarily the most efficient method of handling things. It can result in a bunch of nasty feelings and incite needless drama over something that probably could have been handled by talking things through. Some people in your life simply need to be put in their place, and you do that by asserting yourself and attempting to reach an understanding. It could be something as simple as "hey, this isn't working for me, so blah blah etc etc". At least if you reach an understanding, you can then drift apart smoothly without any hard feelings or bad vibes.

Although even if you do try to be more diplomatic about it, there's no guarantee that the other person will be open to understanding your perspective. And if that falls through, then at least you will have said your piece and can leave that person knowing you tried. Personally, I've come to view cutting ppl off as a last resort and unless it's absolutely necessary. But as for your situation, only you can judge how you want to handle it. Whatever you decide, I don't think your decision will be "wrong", so just go with your gut.

I'm happy with being ace. But I'm now leaning more towards the aro side. Everything indicates it but it's a little more complex and I feel I need to explain the intricacies of how I'm feeling.

There is no one way to be aro. It doesn't invalidate it but people do and it's terrible (even worse with gender shit for me tho like ;__;;)

I hate this society and I just want to live in peace without explaining every little thing when it doesn't fit with the norm)

Fuck you, Fuck your dumbass thoughts ,Fuck your dumbass dreams ,You ain't doing shit You gonna look at me Like I ain't doing shit lmao Fuck you Fuck everything you stand for.The world is stupid,Your bitch stupid ,Your teacher's stupid Teaching you stupid shit ,This whole shit is just fucking stupid I hate all of you motherfuckers Your fucking outfit stupid, I'm tired of fucking walking in the room and all of you motherfuckers give me this fucking stupid look...motherfucker you stupid! Fucking looking at me like this is a fucking eye exam, you fucking waiting for me to moon you or something? The fuck you looking at, man?

holy shit sleepyhollow was today not next week

just dropped weight on my lower abs were the side bone is, and it hurts, but damm it feels good too. i dont think anything is broken. I hope its last through the weekend

War tv show wars for fall have finally started and off with a great start, with last night's episode of how to get away with a murder ABC gives USA network the middle finger and says "we are coming for suits' #1 spot for lawyers shows," or in other word we are that new crisp and juicy chicken while you are yesterdays fried chicken. HTGAWM has finally dropped it's balls and went from a really show to a really great show. but the question will this be only one ep long, as the first ep this season was dry or will they deliver it all the way because that ep was defiantly greater than or equal to suits best, and suits well is one of the best shows out there. Sidenote: Connor is the best gay character on tv and that includes looks

other news Will NBC's grimm pull its way out of the shitter or will it be another grim season

i literally been sleeping all day today... and it's been cloudy and cold..i think the weather is making me depress or something :/

no wonder i felt like crap today.. 

October: the month in which I have to face people online who get to celebrate Halloween and talk about costume parties all month long, and I have to sit back and sulk because this country barely knows of its existence.