zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

English Dogs and three cups delicious coffee at 6:25am rules. Highly recommended.

That guy on the right thinks he's the alpha lion!

I don't.

How it is fucking blowing outside. God damn. Not looking forward to go to the bus in 10 minutes, and I sure as fuck does not look forward to spending 3-4 hours outside at work today. Ew.

No kidding it's 17m/s at the moment. I could live with the wind if it weren't for the fact that the streets are covered in shite and it's all blown against your retina as soon as you go out. 

I can't even go into work without crying like a baby. I hate crying around customers...or people period..

I feel you, I cry so easily at everything, lol. Just stay strong and take as long as you need to be content with everything. There's nothing wrong with crying though, just remember to be happy with as much as possible since that's what's important.

No kidding it's 17m/s at the moment. I could live with the wind if it weren't for the fact that the streets are covered in shite and it's all blown against your retina as soon as you go out. 

It wasn't too bad actually. It can't have been more than 6-7 m/s at worst here, so it wasn't a problem at all.

Being outside together with 27 7-8 year old kids with knife however isn't too alright. The way a couple of the handle their knifes, man. How I did not have to patch up a single wound duing the hour they had a knife in hand I do not get. Jesus. I'm happy we're only gonna do this once more next week for now and we're finished. Kids and knifes.

3 more weeks till summer......................... waiting always kills

i so done with all the hottness, just stop

ill think about it

Thought of putting this (another) J-guitarist meeting photo

tumblr_nn7wtbWv9f1sbqqfpo1_1280.jpg

and here's the list of featured folks:

土屋昌巳
足立祐二 (DEAD END)
星野英彦 (BUCK-TICK)
SUGIZO (LUNA SEA, X JAPAN)
青木裕 (downy)
原田喧太
石垣愛 (Derailers, ex.The Mad Capsule Markets)
NARASAKI (Coaltar of the Deepers)
DAITA (SIAM SHADE, BREAKING ARROWS)
MASASHI (CASCADE)
ナカヤマアキラ (Plastic Tree)
HISASHI (GLAY)
YOU (YFCz, SQF)
新藤晴一 (ポルノグラフィティ)
千聖 (PENICILLIN)
Die (DIR EN GREY)
MASATO (defspiral)
AKIHIDE (BREAKERZ)
結生 (MERRY)
shinji (SID)
ミヤ (MUCC)
TAKUMI (GACKT, YFCz)
SHINPEI (BREAKERZ)
大村真司
ダルビッシュP
圭 (BAROQUE)
桑原彰 (RADWIMPS)
小林祐介 (THE NOVEMBERS)
Toru (ONE OK ROCK)
TONY (ex SYN.HALORING)
cazqui (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
SAKI (Mary’s Blood)

Kind of amazing :D

omg i really need to take a pole dancing class it just brings out the body in pure hotness!

Treating concepts such as skin colour and gender as primary identifiers gives way to prejudice. Prejudice is the main precursor to discrimination. Discrimination leads to inequality.

So could somebody explain to me how fundamentally separating everybody into different categories such as 'black', 'white', 'male' and 'female' as the basis of an equality movement is, in any way whatsoever, supposed to tackle the issue of inequality? Newsflash: if you're treating people differently based on the thing that you're supposed to be fighting for equality in, then you're enforcing discrimination based on that particular factor. It doesn't matter if you're fighting for the 'minority', because you're simultaneously enforcing the concept that that 'minority' is somehow fundamentally different to the 'majority'; you're enforcing the concept of separation based upon the factor that you're trying to eliminate separation in. I’m seeing a lot of talk about “a policeman killing a black man” but nothing about “a person killing a person”, even though the way to get rid of social constructions is to de-construct them, not to reinforce them whilst simply 'fighting for the other side’. You're supposed to be removing the concept of 'sides' altogether, right?

It's the American Liberal way of thinking. That's why you even see the LGBT over there up in arms over each other. I've seen gay males actively hate bisexuals and I've seen people in femminist movements that will actively turn away MtF people away from supporting them because they were "once considered male" or to that effect. Even the so-called Iceman being forced out of the closet in the comics is getting quite a stirr as people are being upset about a lot of things. And that's just ONE of the many problems.

Men and women sometimes seem like two different species so I'll opt for these to stay two seperate "categories". :lol:

I agree that terms like black and white and gay and straight shouldn't be mentioned so often though... but I wish you good luck stopping the (social) media.

Men and women sometimes seem like two different species so I'll opt for these to stay two seperate "categories". :lol:

I agree that terms like black and white and gay and straight shouldn't be mentioned so often though... but I wish you good luck stopping the (social) media.

Eh, I just needed a place to vent. I know one post on a Japanese music forum wont exactly accomplish anything, but I was feeling particularly Sisyphean today so why not? :P

i wish i had a bigger bed to dance sexy in. it all started with gain and the let me do it part

thank goodness the spirit of Lycaon or the spirit Lycaon had is not lost. no question who rules s-Korea, literally tears came out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHLIHBqGHOs

don't know when tamer will be back

When ever i see the inside of a Reeses I'm reminded of 2 Girls One Cup.  No Thx Reeses

I want to kill you , I wanna make sure you won't get up, like a old limp dick with no pills.