zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

This thread makes me feel like I need a cool sig banner/gif....

Your avi definitely always makes up for it, love. ;3

omg that sig *.* <3

Edited by beni

Can't believe I couldn't sleep last night and stayed up so late that I woke up at 11am... Have so much to do today... But guess lesson learned. Need to make it a habit to go to bed early and wake up early. Any tips? lol

Who would have thought that Chinese folk of all people would copycat Visual K

In China its more about hiphop, rnb and pop. there are some rock bands but metal bands are such an underground thing in China.

One of the problems being is that 99% of performers are promoted as solo artists rather than bands. it was only around the early 80s and late 90s where being part of a pop or rock band was more of a thing. China does have many metal bands but due to the media & the culture not many of them make it to the top.

Wow this band is great! Thanks for the heads up :)

I have to tell you something that I'm not proud of (xDDD) : I've never seen The Hobbit I, II or III. for real ;-; BUT, this week-end, I'll fix that.

I wanted to buy the whole blu-ray boxset (now that the trilogy is closed), but apparently the extended version will not be released before december or something like that, so I've downloaded the 3 movies instead. yay, can't wait!

I haven't seen Avatar and I don't care.

I really should come back here more often for the musics. It's been quite a long while..... This place was practically my homepage 2 years ago. :o

vikings took care of me too

No, no, don't stop there! You've got the momentum, he is at his most vulnerable now, so take advantage of that and show him more, more, MORE.

the horny phase is so real

It's not. I assumed you would know who Silver Ash are just by me mentioning them. They're the first non-JP visual kei band (ha! Seremedy!), the first Chinese visual kei band, and basically responsible for promoting the popularity of the movement there. You not knowing who they are is part of the reason why visual kei hasn't taken root there. They've been around since the early 2000's but they've faced nothing but difficulties: problems keeping members, problems acquiring new members, the government not liking their dress style or their music, difficulty promoting themselves within and outside of China (THANKS FIREWALL!), etc. They were the only one of their kind for a long, long time.

This new band you found proves that they were successful at something.

I think i might have some silver ash somewhere but i didnt know they were V.K. As for Chinese music - I dont listen to it too much and when i do its usually the old pop songs my parents used to listen to, or the old 'chinese opera' style of music my grandpappy loves. Metal is so undergound in China

the only thing im good at is spending money on is games...

Hello me.

This is so depressing to me because I actually need more clothes but the only money I get I keep putting onto game releases. ='D I'm just complaining about my own money spending here without thinking. xD

I'm really tired of feeling stuck in my situation and watching things turn to ashes in my hands every time I try to better it. This is hell.

You ok? :/