zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

This thread has officially turned into a grudge match. This looks a bit nasty. [insert abandon thread gif]  giphy.gif

EDIT: Lmao everyone needs to chill, I know it sucks having Lycaon disband and all and you have the right to feel a bit blue because of that. As well as having the ability to ignore those who want to make a joke out of it, just ignore them. I cant say its easy for everyone but still, try at least not to feed into it, it eggs them on. I'm not choosing sides or anything, I'm just saying how I feel about this (NOT THAT WHAT I SAY IS RELEVANT LMFAO BUT WHAT EVER FLOATS ON WATER OR IN AIR). Seriously guys, just chill. But then everyone always has to remember, This is the internet, there are people who are gonna screw with you no matter where you go. lol

sorry for being a idiot and posting that...I used that ignore button... 

didn't mean too do that anger just took over me.. forgive me mods and I won't post like that again

don't ban me... .__. I love this site a lot and I don't wanna get banned for my stupid temper I just had..

forgive me... u___u

sorry for being a idiot and posting that...I used that ignore button... 

didn't mean too do that anger just took over me.. forgive me mods and I won't post like that again

don't ban me... .__. I love this site a lot and I don't wanna get banned for my stupid temper I just had..

forgive me... u___u

Chill, you're all good.

We all just need some shots or a big blunt. 

Bands disband. It sucks but life moves on.

Lets be happy <3

EDIT: THE IGNORE FUNCTION WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

We all just need some shots or a big blunt. 

Bands disband. It sucks but life moves on.

Lets be happy <3

EDIT: THE IGNORE FUNCTION WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

I have two blunts. One hits all around

If you dont want to talk about it I understand, youre hurting, i feel it too man, i feel it too. im just saying though, if everyone i stuck my dick into died a few hours later i'd put that shit on my resume LMAO. Would that go under skills... or other intrests LMFAO

i cant believe i spend 30 dollars on a game all i wanted was a damn 10 dollar psn

card and then i seen dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends thinking it was 10 dollars turns out it was the wrong sticker thingie on the game...the game was actually 17 dollars...THE HELL =_=;;;  and i want dynasty 8 too... more money to spend :'D i hate having money sometimes 

That fucking wind bag of a mail man better have my package tomorrow morning or someone is going to be missing a ballsack, and it isn't gonna be me.

LOOKS LIKE THE FUCKING SHITLORD OF A POSTMAN IS GONNA BULLSHIT ME TODAY. FUCKING FEDEX WHAT IS THE DEAL YOURE ONLY LIKE....20 MINS AWAY FROM ME GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GIVE ME MY PACKAGE NOW

Lycaon Camera obscura => gain - Hawwah => 4minute crazy

need history, wonderboyz, and tamer to all make comebacks. The Juliet massacre needs to fucking hurry up too with that album. need my dose of italy

LOOKS LIKE THE FUCKING SHITLORD OF A POSTMAN IS GONNA BULLSHIT ME TODAY. FUCKING FEDEX WHAT IS THE DEAL YOURE ONLY LIKE....20 MINS AWAY FROM ME GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GIVE ME MY PACKAGE NOW

Honestly, I'd just have them hold your package at a FedEx location. You can do that from the tracking page and it gets all of the BS out of the way.