zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Congrats, you just won the Complete Fucking Inconsiderate Bitch Of The Year award!!!!!!!!

Please just shut the fuck up.

Don't mind her sis

I still wonder why mods are literally letting such schizoid attention whores like hitsuji-hime (is your diagnosis more severe than that of rocketeer's?) linger a bit longer around here (oops, not my bad)...

Holy shit. I don't mind you being happy about Lycaon's disbandment but you honestly don't have to be mean about it. There are plenty of people who enjoyed this band and they should be allowed to feel sad about this. All comments like these do are starting flame wars and fights. Negativity like this is unwelcome and will be kept an eye on from now on. Not just for you specifically, but everyone else as well. Don't be a dick.

well that one for giving up on vk

today people are acting like a bunch fucking jackasses and I don't fucking like it

stay strong, x.

this is the world internet left us with.

Don't mind her sis

I still wonder why mods are literally letting such schizoid attention whores like hitsuji-hime

did you learn all these cool words from reddit?

check your white privilege, boo.

Holy shit. I don't mind you being happy about Lycaon's disbandment but you honestly don't have to be mean about it. There are plenty of people who enjoyed this band and they should be allowed to feel sad about this. All comments like these do are starting flame wars and fights. Negativity like this is unwelcome and will be kept an eye on from now on. Not just for you specifically, but everyone else as well. Don't be a dick.

I'm glad someone keeps their shit calm at the awful times like this. we'll get through this together! 

Really? Mods are freely letting canuck divas (who are trying to show off their internet relevance by poor trolling, uhm) to feed their irrelevant "privilege drama" here? (not to mention them terrorizing through PMs - hence me blocking)

Lycaon trolling issues aside - let's get cunty : @nekki: must be very cool to be a part of trendy, brainwashed diaspora, huh? Check your privilege and history first before shitting at and lecturing people with your kind of ethnicity due to non- conformist tendencies, boo. Not to mention that you are as big of a racist prick as I am, don't deny that!

As someone said it, the idea behind this thread became truly absurd these days, lol.

If you have an issue with how the staff does their job and suggestions on how they could improve, there's a report button just for that. There is no need to insult other members like Rocketeer who have done absolutely nothing to you either. It seems to have escaped my notice yesterday, but I'd like to have this addressed now that I have the chance. Not everyone gets along with everyone and that's fine, but there's no need to publicly insult and or involve people who have nothing to do with this. Also hitsuji-hime, the staff has decided for this to be your last warning. Next time you step out of line there will be consequences.

Also the staff is fairly aware you, Pretzels, have issues with nekkichi and honestly, the two of you need to either 1) Keep it to PM or 2) If one has blocked the other, stop pitting your fights on the forum. It's very tiring and doesn't belong here. If you're going to chase eachother through threads to start arguments, I won't have any other option than to start hiding all of those posts or (if it gets terribly out of hand) start monitoring your posts before they're allowed to be published. What is going on between you two doesn't concern MH, nor is this the platform for the two of you to continue this feud.

Now, just go on with...I don't know, sadness over Lycaon's disbandment or posting pictures of James May, whatever floats your boat. As long as it's not pointless drama.

I just got 95% on a test for a subject that I've never been to a single class for, and hadn't studied whatsoever before taking the test. I am a god.

I just got 95% on a test for a subject that I've never been to a single class for, and hadn't studied whatsoever before taking the test. I am a god.

No. I am a god. You are a phoenix. But it's close enough.

Got something tasty coming for you guys in the download section tomorrow. A tasty bowl of SHIT NOODLE... <3 And holy shit there's a shit storm in this thread no pun intended.

tumblr_mnqeffPnMM1r59wvuo1_400.jpg

Happy 39th birthday, cutie.

I hope one day I'll be able to meet you, so I can thank you,

thank you for always being there when there is no one around.

For your music and lyrics that run within me, almost daily. 

Thank you for keeping ground under your feet,

where most try dig it away from underneath of you.

Thank you for delivering my heart back to me,

during times where it seems lost forever.

tumblr_mnqeffPnMM1r59wvuo1_400.jpg

Happy 39th birthday, cutie.

I hope one day I'll be able to meet you, so I can thank you,

thank you for always being there when there is no one around.

For your music and lyrics that run within me, almost daily. 

Thank you for keeping ground under your feet,

where most try dig it away from underneath of you.

Thank you for delivering my heart back to me,

during times where it seems lost forever.

Kisaki is 39? I always thought he was older. Lol

Dumbasses always tryna talk about Lycaon like they know them, gotta give them the clap back. Just say Lycaon sucks or you don't like them.

Surprise-Motherfucker-GIFS3.gif