zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

oh my god Gaz is like bizarro Yoshikage Kira

the most terrifying thing is that i wasn't kidding at all D; 

should stop watching Hannibal probably :v

and start cut women's bodies apart ^w^

I feel like an idiot because it took me a year to finally realize why there are hardly any tumblr users around my age - basically because the site is full of confused kids/young adults trying to make sense of reality through highly delusional rants, memes, and text posts. These kids have no idea who they really are yet, but they constantly cling to all of these ridiculous titles and acronyms. I suppose it gives them a sense of identity...a sense of belonging...even if that sense is questionable. If they only define themselves by titles/acronyms, they won't have a clue who they really are when those things no longer matter (outside of tumblr and the internet). Ah well. In retrospect, I suppose I wasn't much different at that age either.

At any rate, I guess I no longer have to ask myself why everone I meet there is usually 15-23 years of age lol.

Just thinking aloud here...

I can't say that I have honestly given tumblr enough time to truly have any great insight on it, but I have always kind of gotten a juvenile feeling from it. It feels eclectic, disorganized, and hyper....kind of the qualities that I would associate with younger, overly passionate nerds who just really haven't figured things out for themselves yet...like their interests are controlled by an on and off switch which only has the options of LOVE or HATE. And hey, I can't say that is terrible...I was certainly that way in the past (and maybe still am to some extent, I know that I am still figuring myself out).

Guest mitsu the indie girl

I'm losing interest in this place... Few people actually post actively, it seems... I come on here and just check news that I can just look at when I wasn't a member. This place has become to me, personally, so blah. I returned a second time to give this place another chance, and I've realized it just isn't for me. 

Guest MollyMouse

If I was an apple , would it hurt to be eaten?

Guess this belongs to the random thoughts thread..

i wonder why people around me enjoy telling me how i should "succeed" in life. perhaps it's true that i am too inoffensive and just don't take "life" seriously enough - i can never see what i'll be doing 3 or 5 years down the road. the funny thing is that i do really well in school (i'm doing 2 degrees at supposedly the "best" university in Asia and happen to top both cohorts), but people have never realized that the very last thing i want is to be standing at the top of the world. Baudelaire is the ultimate voice of what i'm feeling right now: "Life has but one true charm: the charm of the game. But what if we’re indifferent to whether we win or lose?"

Guest MollyMouse

if at first you dont succeed , try again and again and again and again and agina! Then give up a few times , only to be swept into it again , make a few haters who tell you youll never do it and laugh at you , then succed LIKE A BAD @$$ and watch your haters cry.

This is has been a quick guide on how to live life to the fullest and bestestestestestestestestest EVER , by yours truly 

Guest MollyMouse

I swear to GOD , my friend is trying to kill me by having me learn high energy fast paced extreme lots of movement dances....why...WHO EVEN MADE THESE?!?!

I'm cursed with enjoying bands that I'll probably never hear full tracks for... Found a band called "Mr.davinci", and I've developed an addiction to the previews when the 1st vocalist was still there (re wind, etc.), come to find out only 50 copies were made for made for each single they released when he was still around... 3! Then a youtuber that I'm subscribed to liked a video with a band called "phase faith", I really liked the band yet the one favorite track I like by them is nonexistent on the internet other than a long preview the cuts off before the last minute or so before the song ends... Sometimes I wish I could never find these bands to where any attempt would go out Men in Black style and erase my memory whenever I bump into obscure bands I really like. The sad thing is, If I was fluent in Japanese and living in relative distance to the live at the time It would have only taken me a small trip to go out to the live (along with purchasing of a ticket) and buying the single for around 500 yen... FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS. THAT'S LESS THAN THE MEAL I HAD TODAY *queue heavy breathing*

I'm cursed with enjoying bands that I'll probably never hear full tracks for... Found a band called "Mr.davinci", and I've developed an addiction to the previews when the 1st vocalist was still there (re wind, etc.), come to find out only 50 copies were made for made for each single they released when he was still around... 3! Then a youtuber that I'm subscribed to liked a video with a band called "phase faith", I really liked the band yet the one favorite track I like by them is nonexistent on the internet other than a long preview the cuts off before the last minute or so before the song ends... Sometimes I wish I could never find these bands to where any attempt would go out Men in Black style and erase my memory whenever I bump into obscure bands I really like. The sad thing is, If I was fluent in Japanese and living in relative distance to the live at the time It would have only taken me a small trip to go out to the live (along with purchasing of a ticket) and buying the single for around 500 yen... FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS. THAT'S LESS THAN THE MEAL I HAD TODAY *queue heavy breathing*

Ok now i really hate myself for checking out those bands LOL. WHY did i do it?? NOOOOOO ;_;

I am DONE WITH SCHOOL, OFFICIALLY.

However, these last two days, I'ma have to focus on my last day of work, and then prepping up for graduation tomorrow, so I'm gonna be dead until Saturday afternoon ;w;

the hardest decision of my life: what type of my dragon's upcoming maxi i should buy >___<

most likely type-c will be eventually uploaded since it's natural to aim for having all the songs, so many ppl will buy it. but the question remains: which one of the pvs is better? the first one has lots of zettai ryouki but the second one has dancing gurls in bikini! D: so hard to decide arghhghjhghj fuck! ;__;

DDT is officially my favourite wrestling company ever. So much blatant, vaguely hilarious fanservice.

Damn, lol. They have great physiques and are probably nattie so even I was mirin`that promo.