zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

but at the same time...

how to find a niche?! 

Constantly stuck between wanting to be REALLY good at something and wanting to be good at ALL the things, but then the logical side of your brain takes over like 'yooooouuuu....suck. And are not being realistic in the slightest and go master one of your interests and become FUCKING AWESOME AT IT.'

Then the short attention span kicks in... 'NEW SHINY THING OVER THERE! GO. TO. THE SHINY.'

or that's at least how it is for me

Dude I can relate

I think in the long run, if you have an interest that you know you'll keep obsessing over for the rest of your life, it's better to invest time and energy into it. If you don't, you might regret it later when you're older. Since you're also naturally inclined to be interested in a lot of things, there's no helping about getting into other stuff. But I think you'll be able to find a balance between getting really good at 1 thing and doing other stuff eventually. As long as you keep doing the 1 thing you like most... when you find out what it is ^^

but at the same time...

how to find a niche?! 

Constantly stuck between wanting to be REALLY good at something and wanting to be good at ALL the things, but then the logical side of your brain takes over like 'yooooouuuu....suck. And are not being realistic in the slightest and go master one of your interests and become FUCKING AWESOME AT IT.'

Then the short attention span kicks in... 'NEW SHINY THING OVER THERE! GO. TO. THE SHINY.'

or that's at least how it is for me

i am one with the short attention span, man.

ugh. I feel like i just...dont put enough effort into ANYTHING. i am so fucking lazy ugh.

attempting to listen to everything and nothing at all

i don't want to fall back into the musicless void but it's where i've been for the most part of my life

I find it weird that my bf will randomly visit my amazon wishlist, even though I haven't updated it since before we started dating. O_o;;

If you had a line of chocolate squares, all the way from 100% coco to 1% coco, would you be able to taste the difference in between? I don't know what the 1% one would taste like though, but probably like shit...

Back on topic, for example, no matter how long you stare at the hour hand on a clock apparently you'll never see it move because it moves too slowly. Kind of same with the missing blue analogy, where if you have a line of all the shades of blue but with one missing, can you picture the missing shade? Without going into detail, the ultimate answer for me is that the difference will be so minuscule that you wont be able to see the difference or hence even spot the missing shade hence a pseudo problem.

I'm  probably just bullshitting now, I can't even remember why we had to use that as an analogy in philosophy, and I don't remember writing down that conclusion i'm just warping it to however I see fit...

Cosplay is a really expensive hobby omg.

Try doing cosplay photography XD

admittadly, I use my photography for more than just cosplay, but damn if it isn't the most expensive shit ever.

Me: "oh, those new Prophoto B1 studio lights look awesome...how much"

Internet: "I'm not quite sure yet"

Me: "Ok, just let me know"

-days later-

Me: "Internet, you got that price yet?"

Internet: "Oh yeah! They are....lets see here...Only $2000 per light!"

Me: "fuck."

audio...

wow, this mixing desk looks nice, how much?

only about 1,5 million, but it's only so cheap because half of the channels aren't working since 1978...

(and then we haven't even started with video.... :P )

Guest mitsubana

ordered new single from ANSIA's official overseas website. Hopefully it'll arrive soon :D haha they are the one band that keeps me into visual kei

The only way to balance my happiness/math study ratio is to buy happiness in the shape of CDs, clothes and nice weekend trips.

Unfortunately my money/need for happiness ratio won't let me.

I'm getting really tired of being woken up/disturbed by my landlord's daughter who keeps crying and whining and screaming and singing and just UGHHHH. I'm just hiding in my room all the time, fighting the urges to strangle the kid.

I'm looking for a new apartment, but damn, Copenhagen is a nightmare when it comes to this. 

I'm going on a trip next week... and daaaaamn wishin' I could bring my kotatsu with me, but there's no room for it in the house I'll be staying at. :/

squirty cream is surprisingly disappointing 
you think you've piled up as much as you can on your spoon

but it's all air... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think I reach a point in my life where I'm just done with VK.

I feel like I heard all this shit before.

Does anyone know any bands that are worth checking out that don't fall under the VK group.

I think I reach a point in my life where I'm just done with VK.

I feel like I heard all this shit before.

Does anyone know any bands that are worth checking out that don't fall under the VK group.

Depends how heavy or soft you want to go but NOISEMAKER, ONE OK ROCK, Coldrain, Crossfaith, MY FIRST STORY, ANOTHER STORY, AIR SWELL, BOOM BOOM SATELLITES, OLDCODEX,..

---

Just noticed it's been little over a month since we wrote down that list of things to do together. Still makes me kind of sad knowing that we haven't met since. It confuses the hell out of me.

Guest mitsubana

I am slowly starting to feel burned out with my passion for visual kei.

I keep going on and off of it. It is frustrating.

^ there nothing wrong with that.

I used to be crazy about that stuff in high school...now its just "what the hell are these guys wearing?" *"why the fuck are they posing like that in the video?"

I still have my favorite few bands that don't let me down, like merry, Lynch and some throw back bands from late 90s to 2008. 

All in all you just might be out growing it. 

i haven't been getting much sleep lately...like i would stay up until the next day.... this isn't healthy... i  mean i used to go bed at 1am and wake up at 9am or something...wtf is happening to me .__.