zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

According to Speedtest.net the fastest internet upl/dl speed is in Hong Kong, and my country is not even in the ranking. Why doesn't that surprise me? :/

I realized I know nothing about the technical aspects of music.
I just listen to whatever is pleasing to my ear and dont really worry about how it was composed or who wrote the lyrics, or even what the lyrics are about half the time.

sighs.

I don't think you should feel bad about that. I hardly know anything about it either. I think as long as you enjoy it there's nothing wrong with not being an expert on the technical aspects.

why can't i be thin...why.... all i want is too be smaller... bleh... ._.

I have these feels too...but i have no will power and food is too good.

I seem to post a lot in this thread....

I realize more and more how fucking mediocre I am at everything I do.
like i can /kinda/ do all these things, but im not good at anything :/

I realize more and more how fucking mediocre I am at everything I do.

like i can /kinda/ do all these things, but im not good at anything :/

Welcome to life XD

That is something that has bothered me for a long time...I feel like you can either be really good at one thing or kind of good at one thing, and I just like too many things.

but at the same time...

how to find a niche?! 

Constantly stuck between wanting to be REALLY good at something and wanting to be good at ALL the things, but then the logical side of your brain takes over like 'yooooouuuu....suck. And are not being realistic in the slightest and go master one of your interests and become FUCKING AWESOME AT IT.'

Then the short attention span kicks in... 'NEW SHINY THING OVER THERE! GO. TO. THE SHINY.'

or that's at least how it is for me

was arguing with  grandmom and i hit my damn toe again and it started bleeding.....

T___T when is it gonna heal...argh...(2nd time i hit it...)

The band member I'm totally obsessed with hasn't updated his Twitter as often as he usually does, and his last post was about food. I bet he's on a date with his girlfriend *fucking cry* (T________T)

Yes I've been thinking for months about what to do with this stupid obsession, but I haven't figured out what to do, also he just keeps doing awesome things, and real people things. The less perfect he seems, the more I like him.