zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Awww... artistic, artistic, FAIL at copying Diru's FAIL! (It just reminds me of Diru for some reason.)

........ Wait.... turn your head to the left and it looks like a highly edited pic of a bald guy giving head. XD *dead* Please don't let me be the only per.....son to see that. XD

sorry everyone i haven't been on in the past week. been pretty busy. i'm moving to colorado 2 weeks after christmas.i'll be living about 45 mins from denver up in the mountains. i'm hoping there won't be a blizzard before i got here. grr. they are having blizzard watches.D: sinc ei'll be living in colorado i'll hopefully be able to go to anime expo next year :D.

to me that looks like a picture of bald guy taken from up o.o

Lawls xD

In the mountains! woah. I just love mountains though, blizzards may be scary

Awww... artistic, artistic, FAIL at copying Diru's FAIL! (It just reminds me of Diru for some reason.)

........ Wait.... turn your head to the left and it looks like a highly edited pic of a bald guy giving head. XD *dead* Please don't let me be the only per.....son to see that. XD

um...... look odd indeed.......

he's inflating a balloon ^_^

wait what. First you got bitten and then you went to jail o.o

I wonder if there was any "cute" guys, rofl xD

I'm really behind in downloading new releases Oo I have to download later, first I'm going to celebrate my littlesister ^^

wait what. First you got bitten and then you went to jail o.o

I wonder if there was any "cute" guys, rofl xD

Not in jail. XD Well, there were 2 or 3 CAAA-UTE!!! police officers. XD

Kenzi's fangs make him rather hot. He has that "really stupid boy" look to him though. D:

Seriously. XD I mean, I WAS groping this underage (! D: ) boy at the show... I didn't know he wasn't 18 though! LOL

But... I wasn't arrested. ^_~ I gout the deluxe tour. I had to bleach the bottom of my shoes afterwards. D:

Seriously. XD I mean, I WAS groping this underage (! D: ) boy at the show... I didn't know he wasn't 18 though! LOL

But... I wasn't arrested. ^_~ I gout the deluxe tour. I had to bleach the bottom of my shoes afterwards. D:

Your posts always make me.. ermm.. happy xD

I wonder.. I could actually go groping underage boys too, that wouldn't even be too difficult (I'm not too much over 18 myself yet) You give me bad thoughts : ( rofl : p

lol nixia XD *seconds nekou's statement about your posts*

Seriously. XD I mean, I WAS groping this underage (! D: ) boy at the show... I didn't know he wasn't 18 though! LOL But... I wasn't arrested. ^_~ I gout the deluxe tour. I had to bleach the bottom of my shoes afterwards. D:

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

^_^

I'm just tired. And I'll be having a 13 hours school day today.

And I haven't eaten anything. Oh, I'll be getting some porridge if I wait for.. six hours!

hmm...since the 15.12 I'm in relationship with a girl. She is beautiful and nice. And I think she is the right for me. Even tough I don't think the zodiacs Lion and Scorpio are the perfect pairing. But at least I had always a lion as boyfriend. And now I have a girlfriend who is also lion. I think that is way strange....but nevermind.

I have another problem...all the releationships I had ended, cause I never was in love. I tried it again and again. And I really hope that it will be different now...cause I don't want to hurt her. So, I really hope it will be fine.

And I also hope that I learn to love...I mean the real love. Not the love to friends or so...hmm...that's a random thought of NyappyShino.

(=^___^=)v

i may be bitter, but love is a dangerous thing. it can destroy you.....

i have been interested in finding someone new but...... it's not worth it at this point in my life, i have alot of things to improve before i get into anything. frankly, i enjoy the freedom i have and i don't feel obligated to go out of my way to please someone else. my last relationship was a burden, she was immature and moody. i was an idiot to believe in "love at first sight", it's bullshit fairytale stuff. my opinion on love is..... it's commitment, a binding contract. either your in it or not. same goes with the other person. it's not something you can force or fake, if you do then.... your kidding yourself, and it's not real. there is something you want out of the relationship and it's not emotional fulfilment.....

I had a dream that I was dreaming that I was dreaming.And in that dream, I dreamt I was about to get killed by this monster thingy. But then I woke up. Of course then the monster thingy come out of my bedroom and I woke from the dream that I was dreaming. Into my other dream where I was about to die again. Then I really woke up.

One of the wierdest and most confusing dreams I have had.

Note to self: Don't watch horror movies about endlessly dreaming your going to get killed in a endless loop before going to bed.