zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

The fact that most Gackt fans are screamy fangirls doesn't means that he can't put out epic songs like Deep Forest, Redemption or Returner.

Oh mah. I remember that my first (and last) gackt songs were those same three xD

It was during my J-pop period. When I started getting into J-rock

what if guys could give birth.........

That wouldn't be a very pretty sight...

Not that it is when females do anyway. But, I hope you guys know what I mean lol.

I'm ready for the goddamn turkey and my dad is still cooking D<. It's getting late dammit!

Yes, my dad cooks...

Well.... another holiday event fucked up by my mother. we were supposed to go to my cousin's and grandmother's, but she decided to be in an even pissier mood today so we never went. She ALWAYS does that on every single holdiay on purpose, she gets pissed for god knows what reason and does her damnest to screw with the day. oh well, we had a turkey here and all of that stuff so at least i got to feast on that.

aw... yea , my dad was being kind of a prick earlier in the day, but sense tgiving was at our house he had to get over it ... man my family... i think there all on crack when we get together .

so I'm back from my Fall Out Boy concert.. YAY!!! lol and i almost broke my leg getting pulled from the pit.. lol.. fun right. But I had a blast and I would totally do it all over again. ^^

Awwww ^^ I bet it'll be too busy trying to eat all that snow.

Or too scared because it's so cold and wet o.o

Rawks, I want cat.

It's a very hyper dog, so she'll more than likely try eating it or chasing individual snowflakes.

We have 4 cats here.... well 5 if you count my sister's cat that her bf left here. That thing vanishes and then reappears out of nowhere.

it got cold today o.o and my nose froze. That happens often. My fingers are frozen indoors too xD (bad blood circulation)

J-rock is tha best.

Some of my friends don't think so though : D

"This has already been done by someone, and even better"

noway D: