zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

enjoy!

welp, i've just cut d from my player to make room for more bands.

don't get me wrong, i love the band.... but lynch is more my style and he has a (i dare say) better voice then asagi, just my personal opinion folks, don't hurt me!

i must sleep, thank you for all the lovely uploads and keep them coming.

i hope to post some deathgaze for you guys soon, as i just found my old player and the files are fine. the player i dowloaded them to after my first one is wierd anyway (walmart knock off.....), my creative player plays them just fine. so it's time for some deathgaze listening again!

goodnight everyone!

It's been pretty good the past few days. In a way i'm happy and kinda sad, the reason is because next year after i start school i'm moving in with a friend of mine, the problem is that friend lives 2 1/2 hours from here, which means that i'd be further away from my other friends. It's good because I'll be moved out of this house which gives me nothing but bad depressing memories. On the other hand, even when i move it won't be too far away that I can't visit my friends here on the weekends. Right now is only the matter of getting another job, saving up the money and after I start school next year i have to transfer to the college down there and of course get a job, which won't be an easy task to do, at least the getting a job part, the tranferring shouldn't be too hard. Oh and moving some of my stuff.

lol there are better bands indeed but for me lynch isn't one of them xD i think it's maybe because sometimes i don't care so much for hazuki's vocals ...and if we're going to compare them to asagi's then asagi's would stand out more to me ...but to each their own ^^ i actua;;y ;istened to the lynch album like once or twice and haven't listened to it since so maybe i should give it another go >_

hmmm i'm bored

So.. Did the chicken or the egg come first?

This question defies all logic. D:

And I don't feel like cracking down to work, so I'll procrastinate a little more.

And I don't feel like cracking down to work, so I'll procrastinate a little more.

cockroaches came before chickens.....

maybe they're related........

male roosters are called cocks, and they are called cockroaches.....

i'm not serious of course

SOMETHING WRONG, COLONEL?! YOU CAME HERE TO FIGHT A MADMAN....AND INSTEAD YOU FOUND A GOD?!

A random girl I saw at college. XD

And yes, D is good. Boring, but good. Asagi tries too hard to do something complex and fail 'cause he forget his own potentials.

A random girl I saw at college. XD

And yes, D is good. Boring, but good. Asagi tries too hard to do something complex and fail 'cause he forget his own potentials.

he should relax and get back to basics.....

why are bands always experimenting and releasing it whether it's good or not.....

i guess it's double edged sword...... fans can like it or hate it, or cause them to alienate the band.....

but at least the have their older stuff that we can enjoy.....

The egg. A bird similar to a chicken laid egg(s) with genetic mutation(s) that changed it into what we consider chickens.

Or, if you believe that we were all created instantly by a higher power, then the chicken.

The egg. A bird similar to a chicken laid egg(s) with genetic mutation(s) that changed it into what we consider chickens.

^ that has always been my answer

that or either chickens are a figment of our imagination...yup

comon everybody let's do the twist~

But what if the gods were ancient astronauts?

*dies*

And actually, as far as I remember, nowaday's birds are dinosaurs' descendants.

So, one day a T-Rex laid an egg on earth, then the comet came and killed all.

So the little dino was born in a weird mutant way, and blabla bla then we got a bird!

But what if the gods were ancient astronauts?

*dies*

And actually, as far as I remember, nowaday's birds are dinosaurs' descendants.

So, one day a T-Rex laid an egg on earth, then the comet came and killed all.

So the little dino was born in a weird mutant way, and blabla bla then we got a bird!

zombie dinosaurs!