Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

dim my division new mini album "A Day In The PanoraMagic."

dim my division new mini album "A Day In The PanoraMagic." will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2012/01/10 (6 songs), which will be first live of their new line-up with 5 members, although details have not yet been announced

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6580

they have changed their band name to "DIMMDIVISION." at 2011/12/31, and Vo.&Gt.yukino has changed his name to Yuki Amano and Dr.hibiki has changed his name to Manabu Saitoh

"A Day In The PanoraMagic." [track list]

01.NightFlight

02.Deva_Loka

03.Embryo

04.HaS

05.Envy

06..ReyarP

LOL they seem to change their name with every release/event, I wish they just made up their minds. :lol:

dim my vision --> dim my division --> DIMMDIVISiON.

But yay, thanks for the tracklist! :D

OMFG VELO IS FINALLY BACKKK!!!!!!!!! XD

I dunno what band this is, but I'm going to follow them from now on, holy shit (*___*)

edit: wait, it's formerly the studs & kagerou people... how did I not know this (O__O) *kicks own head*

I'm not familiar to this band but judging from the member lineup it might be good.

They've uploaded three samples on YT:

0MUI3BuZCEY

8VDmRmn8jI4

3ZeVM8rFvMA

I love their samples (*o*) really hits the spot for my taste hahaha

Comparing the samples for their mini to the samples for their 1st single, I really think Velo/Takumi was super-involved in the mini. I can hear his style all over them XD *shoegaze-gasm*

Yay!! I'm so excited!!!!

By the way, I just downloaded & listened to their 1st single. It's beautiful. I suggest that you run and listen to it too.

By the way, I just downloaded & listened to their 1st single. It's beautiful. I suggest that you run and listen to it too.

i realy liked to listen to this single but can't find a non wma version of it and i can'r listen to wma cause i'm a mac user... you've got a link?

Anyway the Previews sounded beautiful.

i realy liked to listen to this single but can't find a non wma version of it and i can'r listen to wma cause i'm a mac user... you've got a link?

Anyway the Previews sounded beautiful.

here, I've reupped them in MP3 ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?cn175wjk3lpae6p

Yah so I ordered their mini-album, and the girl doing the shopping service for me said Hibiki was handling that mail order, lolll XD

Still genuinely self-managed apparently

DIMMDIVISION. live-limited single "ザヒビキ(the hibiki)" will be released at their presents live "水彩2nd.(suisai 2nd.)" at Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2012/05/04, which will include 1 previously-released song remixed by Dr.Manabu Saitoh and "sung" by vocaloid and another song sung by Dr.Manabu Saitoh

Sign in to follow this