Sign in to follow this  
cheza

SCREW European Tour

Do you know the goodies they were selling and the prices??

If someone could remember any more songs from the setlist that would be nice!!

I'm seing them this Sunday, I'm sooo excited!!

I want to go even though I don't like the band at all. The tickets are pricey, but I want to stick it up to all the dumb haterz in this thread :P

Also interested in what they are selling and how many songs they played.

Do you know the goodies they were selling and the prices??

If someone could remember any more songs from the setlist that would be nice!!

I'm seing them this Sunday, I'm sooo excited!!

Merchandise (in pounds) :

T-shirts (20)

Towells (20 and 35)

Bracelet (10)

Poster (10)

Photosets (15 each)

Badges (5)

Wristband (10)

....and more (but don't remember)

Spending over 100 pounds was rewarded by free set of postcards (not avaible for public sale!)

There was no cd's !! (but only for London)

Check youtube or other sites for video clips...photos & recording was allowed!

my god thats bad! he looks like utter shit, has its eyes closed like all the time and his voice is worse then on cd...mmmm=/

my god thats bad! he looks like utter shit, has its eyes closed like all the time and his voice is worse then on cd...mmmm=/

You ever checked out the other live clips on youtube? He always sounds like he has a tennis ball stuck in his throat.

VdPv-4rOoIM&feature=related

6.04 WHOOOGLOGRLORGLORLROLROGLO

That was mainly my reason for not buying tickets. I like some of their songs but those live videos I checked out to decide whether I would go left such a bad impression on me I've decided to sit this one out. Some members lack excitement and seem bored, while Byou sounds like a dying whale.

According to Screw Spain's twitter this was London's setlist:

* The Abyss

* Deep Six

* Brainstorm

* Cursed Hurricane

* Ancient Rain

* Gather Roses

* Wailing Wall

* Vegas

* Kairos

* Vanquish

* Jellyfish

* Raging Blood

* S=R&B

* Encore ~

* Scarlet

* Zansatsu Fiction

I expected much more BIRAN. I wanted them to play Sakura no Ame and DIE KILLER DEAD at least

SCREW concert in Amsterdam MOVED to Sugar Factory according to de Melkweg's website!! (For those who don't know, it's on the other side of the street)

I just came from Barcelona and yesterday's live was awesome! They were so involved with the crowd and they played amazing! There were parts were you couldn't barely hear Byou, but I think that's the livehouse's fault, not his.

This was the set list:

VEGAS

スカーレット (SCARLET)

KAIROS

Death’s door

Gather Roses

Wailing Wall

BRAINSTORM

Cursed Hurricane

DIE・KILLER・DEAD

The Abyss

DUALITY

DEEP SIX

Fester

RAGING BLOOD

S=r&b

Encore:

惨殺Fiction (Zansatsu Fiction)

So glad they played DIE KILLER DEAD and DUALITY!!

They were selling a lot of stuff xDD in addition to what Messenger84 said they were also selling boxers, CD's (BIRAN (35€), DUALITY (35€), Anaphilaxis (80€ I think) and some singles) DVDs (The third anniversary one and more(35€ I think)), 2-type T-shirts, the badges were 10€ instead of 5, and I think that's it xDD

I bought BIRAN and a T-shirt and they gave me a signed photo (I don't know if it is really signed by them or just a copy but seems real). I don't know how much do you have to spend so that they give you the photo.

^Well~ at least I bought the freaking Melkweg membership already.. orz.

You will need that anyway, Sugar Factory is part of the Melkweg.

Austria/Vienna was pretty nice yesterday... not that many people (about 200 in total) but a good show.

The audience seemed to really like it - feedback was quite good, even from the ones that told me they didn't expect anything in advance.

I'm not a fan of the band and the music style in general but I'd also say, that it was totally not as "bad" as I feared from reading this topic,

technically very solid - the voice; I'd say it's a matter of taste, but it was not the worst or anything like stated here.

Just to mention; they are very strict about autographs & co - it's really FC only (no autographs at arrival / leaving)...

But that was my only "negative" concern, the rest was pretty nice.

Austria/Vienna was pretty nice yesterday... not that many people (about 200 in total) but a good show.

The audience seemed to really like it - feedback was quite good, even from the ones that told me they didn't expect anything in advance.

I'm not a fan of the band and the music style in general but I'd also say, that it was totally not as "bad" as I feared from reading this topic,

technically very solid - the voice; I'd say it's a matter of taste, but it was not the worst or anything like stated here.

Just to mention; they are very strict about autographs & co - it's really FC only (no autographs at arrival / leaving)...

But that was my only "negative" concern, the rest was pretty nice.

Yeah, they didn't sign any autographs at arrival/leaving, and they only signed stuff you buyed there even for the GFC members. I know a girl who is a GFC member and she couldn't get her BIRAN signed because they wouldn't let ScReW sign it since she didn't buy it there :(

At least I got this photograph:

20120607120431.jpg

Do you know if they were giving it there too?

Jep - they make these photos plus autographs at all the places... but it's FC only!

Usually with the person who's a fanclub-member in the frame...

The one you posted seems to be one of the cards you'll get when you're buying merchandise worth 60€ or more.

So that's the only way without getting a FC membership. I think... Don't know all the details.

We had this here in Austria too; the FC Picture/Autograph-thing - there were about 20 people with FC-membership.

So they were the only ones who got "live signed" autographs (the merch-stuff is pre-signed [but real I suppose]),

plus like 3 guys who won some competition from Torpedo-Prod (I think it was the "most-facebook-fans"-stuff).

I got a ticket! SCREW ( hehe! ) you dumb haterz.

The idea of boxers as merch is so dumb I must buy one if they still have them, even though I was hoping that they would have a band pic in front instead of a logo :(

They did not have any boxers left :(

Anyways, a great experience overall. Byou did great ( Yeah, go figure ), I made sensual brolove to Kazuki after I bought the bracelet, met nice people, the price of wine had been lowered, great mixing and the show was good too. Well speaking of Byou, they should really ditch the filters they use on his scream on CD, because he did really well here without any of that crap and he was more energetic than I expected him to be. He got some poor girls bra too during Gather Roses which he then kept in front of his eyes for most of the song while doing the sexy-vk-guy routine. I also got Kazuki's spit on my eye and now it hurts a lot :D Probably got hepatitis or something...

Probably the third best vk gig I've seen so far ( Miyavi 2009 and Deg 2010 are in leagues of their own ) and thus a really positive surprise.

i lol'd with the kazuki spitting and the bra

i am jealous . how was the audience? any differences with the japanese that i hear are all girls and move you know all the same? or it was more like a european audience?

any moshing? differences with deg and miyavi?

i lol'd with the kazuki spitting and the bra

i am jealous . how was the audience? any differences with the japanese that i hear are all girls and move you know all the same? or it was more like a european audience?

any moshing? differences with deg and miyavi?

The audience was as European as they come. Disorderly jumping, loud ear decimating screams, headbanging, crying&fainting etc.

A lot of people complain about the European weeaboo audiences, but for me it's part of the appeal of vk concerts. Sure some people go way overboard with the worship and the other embarrassing stuff they do ( I found myself cringing a couple of times while waiting in the line when I overheard some stuff that the other people were talking about. I'm an eavesdropper like that ), but it's not my problem or anyone else's now is it. Nowhere else can I find small gigs where people actually seem to have such a good time to an degree that even I get really exited myself regardless of the fact that I don't really like these bands myself.

Well Miyavi is the best frontman I've ever seen live. He made a venue worth of overweight weeaboos jump and scream for 90 minutes straight and it was brutal and awesome ( I almost died in there ). Dir en grey on the other hand was the band of my youth and that's when I saw them the first time after several years of fandom. They could have fucked everything up and I still would have thought it was the best concert ever because I get really invested in the songs I know from note-to-note ( I shed a couple of manly tears... and a few more ).

LOLOL wasn't MIYAVI the one where you lost your toenail?

Yep. In a Miyavi concert of all places you really have to keep your guard up at all times or you'll die :D

Sign in to follow this