Sign in to follow this  
cheza

SCREW European Tour

Idk they've always been pretty popular in Germany, way more popular than In Japan at least. I'm not that surprised.

I never thought they had that many fans, because, well, they're not anything special. Maybe it's also because they are a PSC band? D only sold half of the venue two weeks ago, but they're not that popular in Europe.

Definitely because of PSC, I think a lot of GazettE fans walked over to SCREW because they wanted to feel more special and just kind of stuck with it? I was actually really surprised when I found out how few fans they have in Japan..

And isn't it kind of normal for bands who aren't special to have many fans?

And ofc it's totally impossible that people go to their lives because they actually like the band. Seriously...

And ofc it's totally impossible that people go to their lives because they actually like the band. Seriously...

We were just wondering how SCREW has that many fans since we were both surprised Cologne sold out. No need to get hostile, and even if your point is legit, at least find a nicer way to describe it.

We were just wondering how SCREW has that many fans since we were both surprised Cologne sold out. No need to get hostile, and even if your point is legit, at least find a nicer way to describe it.

I didn't know it's forbidden to use sarcasm. And just because not every single SCREW fan's here, asking you if it's okay to buy a ticket for cologne or not it doesn't mean they don't exist. I think fans of SCREW bought their ticket and that's how the live got sold out.

I think they don't have THAT many fans but there are a bunch of fans who go to more than just one concert and fans from France, Netherland and Germany can go there very easily, trains often go to Cologne + it's on Sunday (if I remember correctly), most of the kids don't have to go to school anymore/have holidays/can skip because they don't have to study for some tests. + look at the bands we got this year, some people are very needy when it comes to lives and so they take what they can get and SCREW's still better than everything else we got this year.

:333

Calm your tits. Of course their fans bought the tickets, we were just surprised there are that many fans since, you know, they have like 50 fans in Japan and that's not an exaggeration.

Lolling at "SCREW's better than everything else we got this year". You're joking right?

Calm your tits. Of course their fans bought the tickets, we were just surprised there are that many fans since, you know, they have like 50 fans in Japan and that's not an exaggeration.

Lolling at "SCREW's better than everything else we got this year". You're joking right?

Maybe you should calm down. Ever went to a oneman live of SCREW in Japan? They surely have more than just 50 fans.

No, I'm not joking, that's my opinion.

Not personally, but friends of me have and reported that they barely have fans.

Also you completely missed the point of the conversation, which was "I didn't know screw was popular" not "screw is horrible the people going to the live can't possibly be fans". So seriously no need to be so hostile.

I wonder which band they have seen live, everytime I went to their lives there were a lot of fans.

Sure. lol

excuse me but the onmans they've done as to record their dvd's were venue-fulled. i dont think they have just 50 fans. seriously, get real.

i hope they come here some day.......................................

Alright guys, that's enough. The topic of conversation was that people were surprised at that it sold out, there was no hating involved, so there was no need to get hostile over their live attendance. This is strictly from my point as a moderator, so let's get back on topic. That topic is allowed to be the surprise of the sell out, because there was nothing wrong with that question to begin with.

excuse me but the onmans they've done as to record their dvd's were venue-fulled. i dont think they have just 50 fans. seriously, get real.

i hope they come here some day.......................................

What venues did they record their dvd's at? (I'm legitly curious)

Shijnuku Loft!

BTW

SCREW is a really decent band, especially their live performance are really good. I saw them @Tsukicon. Why everybody comparing most bands to Gazette o.O.

I just to be fan of Gazette but real Gazette (I mean 2003-2008) and stop call everyone who bought ticket for SCREW fans of G. Two different bands...

OK both belongs to PSC but..still miles between S_G

Gizorz did you ever listened their albums? Some of them better than Gazette new commercial sh!t. SCREW still stayin the same like I remember in 2008, composing really great songs and performing more intimate gigs than 10-20k Gazette's gigs. (same fkn boring setlist everytime)

Standing behind Byou's guyz!

Have great EUtour all!!------------------------> (400 people @Underworld ...can't wait)

I have been forced to listen to their albums, in my opinion they are crap, that does not mean that I think they can't have fans who like their music and it doesn't mean I think their fans have bad taste. Same goes for the GazettE, I don't like them either (where did you get the idea that I do btw?), so please don't assume I'm like that. The reason why I made that psc comment is because you can't deny SCREW was marketed as "the new GazettE" (especially in appearance). When they first signed with psc I did notice a lot of GazettE fans jumping ship and turning to SCREW, I don't know if they're still fans and of course they gained new fans. I did not mean that the people buying tickets were primarily gazette fans. If you read properly you would've seen that I said that I wasn't surprised it sold out because I KNOW SCREW has a lot of fans (especially in Germany).

About the Japanese concert attending thing, I'm sorry, my friends must've been to multiband events. But those venues aren't very big (capacity being.. something like 500-1500) either right? I just hear so many mixed stories about the size of their fanbase, but the fact that psc still has them in indies after all this time has me inclined to believe that it's not very big.

So can we all please calm down and stop putting words in my mouth? Why is everyone getting so offended over this seriously.

Another question: Why do you even write in a thread of a band you don't even like?

And what if they never wanted to become major and that's why they're still with PSC?

I don't want to sound like I seriously need to calm my tits but I think you shouldn't judge them ("but the fact that psc still has them in indies after all this time has me inclined to believe that it's not very big.") if you have no idea about the band. What if they hate to get pushed around and want to stay indies in order to 'do their own thing'? Just sayin'.

I said enough. If you aren't able to have a civil discussion without making it personal do it through PM and not in this thread. I won't allow it in here any more. Anyone who still thinks he or she should ignore me, will recieve a warning or a small temporary ban, depending on the offence.

^ I'm just discussing :3

Read my message again. Discussion is fine, making it too personal and rude is not. Case closed, move on.

I said enough. If you aren't able to have a civil discussion without making it personal do it through PM and not in this thread. I won't allow it in here any more. Anyone who still thinks he or she should ignore me, will recieve a warning or a small temporary ban, depending on the offence.

Was my post being too personal too? Because in that case I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.

Exactly guyz...let it go!

Anyway, what do you think about meet&greet only for PSC members? it's not a really good move. (we're not in Japan). Little dissapointed (I am!)

There is always signing session (at least @Underworld) for people who bought cd's, etc. but now you have to buy that stupid membership (10k yens lol... I doubt for concert Gazette or Alice nine in EU). Nice to see sold out venues anyway.

Wish you all great tour!

London completed! 250 fans aprox, very intimate (Byou and Rui dived into crowd few times----->awesome gig!

setlist included : Abyss, brainstorm, kairos, deep six and more!

IMPRORTANT!: photo and video recording ALLOWED!!! o.O'

Sign in to follow this