Daisuke (vocal) [ex-Kagerou, Fatima (Dr)]

23249078.jpg

aie (guitar) [ex-deadman, kein, Lamiel, etc.]

23249066.jpg

Yukino (bass) [ex-lynch. support, GULLET, deadman, kein, etc. ]

23249106.jpg

Hibiki (drums) [ex-GULLET support, Blast, kein, etc.]

23249094.jpg

i like them more because of the awesome music XD yep, i can hardly stand Daisuke's vocal in the studs and think that guys like Mako or Ryo would suit it much better but, unfortunately, i'm not aie to change it.

but they still have a great future and it's just nice to see the wonderful nagoyan musicians back to the scene together.

still, what do you think about this band? i'm pretty sure lots of people here like them

It's hard to think what the future will be like for this band.

That said, it's true - their music is quite obscure.

I have to say I was always fond of Daisuke during kagerou's earlier days (before they went all soft on us - probably the reason they disbanded, hmpf).

So, the studs have shown a harsher side - probably even more so than kagerou but the real reason I enjoy this band is because of aie and Yukino. Even the smallest of what's left of deadman will always be there for me. :)

i loved Daisuke's vocal in Kagerou but here it's something really irritating -__-

when i first heard their samples i was like "omg, it's deadman! what the hell Daisuke's doing there?" and i'm not the only person to think so.

feel the same. though i'm not such a big deadman fan, they were great. and i'm glad they are a bit "alive".

Yeah, you can defintely tell the "deadman influence" in the studs, especially "Thursday". But, that's the song that got me into them.

I'm just curious to hear more - especially since they've been playing a hell-load of new songs live.

I think Daisuke is a bit out of place in here, he's a decent vocalist with a unique voice, but I'm not so sure if he would've fit best here, I think they needed a Nagoyan vocalist, so then it could seriously be like the re-birth of Nagoya Kei.

Their first mini-album was decent, I'm expecting more from them next time, I mean c'mon aie, Yukino and Hibiki, they've come from some pretty fucking awesome bands.

The Studs are great. Not as good as Kagerou, but better than Deadman. Mainly because of Daisuke. Nothing wrong with Mako. I just like Daisuke better. I heard that they should be releasing something soon?

i totally disagree with you but that's what you think.

it should be at the beginning of the next year as i can remember

On 16/09/2007 at 7:13 AM, bakteeri said:

The Studs are great. Not as good as Kagerou, but better than Deadman. Mainly because of Daisuke. Nothing wrong with Mako. I just like Daisuke better. I heard that they should be releasing something soon?

some people were WRONG ten years ago

2 hours ago, saishuu said:

10 dollars to the mods to delete that libelous slander

On 3/14/2018 at 10:37 PM, saishuu said:

wait what? better than deadman?...the fuck, i love the studs music, but better than deadman... i can't handle with that hahahaha

i will say that yukino's basslines for studs was the best basswork the nagoya/related scene will ever have

like yeah kazu slays for kagerou/tgads/gibkiy, kazuya for deadman, hisaki for cocklobin, shuu for keel and hati for 9gbo but NO ONE can come for yukino

something about the studs' music makes it feel 'off' in comparison to deadman, keel, gibiky and tgads, but i can't quite put my head around what it is. the songs themselves are honestly fine, but i feel like somehow the production feels a lot more flat than it does for all those other bands, anyone else know what i mean?

3 hours ago, Tokage said:

something about the studs' music makes it feel 'off' in comparison to deadman, keel, gibiky and tgads, but i can't quite put my head around what it is. the songs themselves are honestly fine, but i feel like somehow the production feels a lot more flat than it does for all those other bands, anyone else know what i mean?

could it be influenced by the death of daisuke maybe? sometimes happens to me that , or maybe it was the style they wanted to give their songs,  It also happens to me that on the first works of the god and deathstars  i think that songs were created to be sung by daisuke 

The studs seemed like typical Nagoya stuff for the most part (or typical aie stuff I should say), but it was Daisuke’s wildly incongruous voice that kept the band from being truly great in my eyes. 

That and I feel like alansmithee was mostly forgettable.