Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

BugLug

BWWAAAA. I'm so excited for the new single you gaiz~! Judging from the look and the single name and the fact it's in HARDCORE KATAKANA RED makes me think it's gonna be a hard rock slightly metal pop song. :'D YAY.

Their latest singles have been more rock oriented like Guillotine. Show 2 Glow and KAIBUTSU and 絶交悦楽論. The PVs for those songs are on the first post! :'D

Never been a fan of them but i've just ordered the

new single "Guillotine" xD. Its so catchy.

AWesome~! :'D They really aren't that bad. It seems like they are pulling away from the oshare stuff and being a bit more original lately.

Well, the PV itself is damm so cool! There is some scene wich is too much for me, but this is still better than their former PVs (wich was recorded in front of white background) xD

The song is 10/10 (typical BugLug quality *-*), but i think Guillotine was/is more catchiest

I met them about 2 years ago when Guillotine came out. I really LOVED that song. Since then they've become better and better. But it seems to me that almost no one interested in them nowadays. Even their last 2 singles still not uploaded anywhere...

So guys, what do you think of them now? :)

Both their last singles are up here in perfect quality.

I searched them but there were no results. .___. Could you send me the links, please?

Sign in to follow this