Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

D Spring 2012 European Tour

just got back from the Holland gig

the q&a was pretty funny, had questions like what superpower you wanne have and who do you want to be if you can switch bodies for 1 day.

the concert was really awsome, they seemed to really enjoy it

cant remember the setlist exactly but it started with

Der Koning der Dunkelheit

In the Name of Justice

Huang Di

then they played stuff like Desert Warrior after the drum solo, Yami no kuni no Alice, Sleeper, Guardian, 7th Rose,鳥籠御殿~L’Oiseau bleu~ and Night Ship D and the encore was Day by Day

really awsome concert, with awsome drumming and the voice of Asagi is just amazing. Ruiza is also amazing to watch live

^can you tell us more about the Q&A part? I want to know the answers XD

tomorrow will be fun, hope they will play 7th Rose in Cologne too!

They always play 7th Rose, so it would be weird if they don't play it tomorrow ;)

*___*

right!, I would be disappointed, if they won't play it where I'm attending

- I'm getting nervous for no reason...

ehm first question was by a girl who was very very nervous, at first she asked to Asagi: will you marry me?

but i dont know if he understood, but he didnt awnser

after that she asked: is japan beautiful?

Asagi: yes it is

really pointles question=p

other questions:

What person do you want to be (anyone)

Hide-Zou: Asagi cause he wants to sing

Tsunehito: Hide-Zou cause he is a sexy dancer (after that Hide started dancing, pretty funny)

Asagi: wanted to be someone in the crowd so he could see D perform

Ruiza: Wanted to be Tsunehito so he could growl like him

Hiroki: A cat and then Asagí's so he can be pet by him (Asagi couldnt stop laughing after this one)

Does anyone have a cat?

Asagi: i do

What superpower you wanne have?

Hide-Zou: i wanne see trough clothing

Tsunehito: Teleportation so he can teleport to holland with friends or to perform

Asagi: flying

Ruiza: he wanted to be invisible

Hiroki: first teleportation, then flying and super strength

Then there was asked why they left Avex Trax, but that quickly got dismissed, they didnt want to talk about that

what costum do you like best

Hide-Zou: the current one

Tsunehito: current one and the one of 赤き羊による晩餐会, i thought he meant that one

Asagi: current

Ruiza: current

Hiroki: current and the one of In the Name of Justice, since that looked very powerful

then there was a question something about: how do you experience a concert

they all gave awsners like: we try to give our best blabla, they were happy to be back in holland, really standard awsners=p

Someone also asked Ruiza if he liked strawberry pie

Ruiza: i love it

i might have forgotten 1 or 2, but those were the ones i remembered=)

^this XD

I loved the question with superpowers, and what person they want to be... thanks^^

Would love it, when they put all Q&A on a DVD - with offstage footage and so on

HM, the interview isn't very deep is it? :(

Wish they would answer more serious questions than "what your favourite super power" etc.

That Avex Trax one would be interesting, but guess we have to respect their wish to not talk about it.

ehm first question was by a girl who was very very nervous, at first she asked to Asagi: will you marry me?

tumblr_lxlprmni1O1r2w2bzo2_1280.jpg

LOLOL this.

Also I was thinking of a more music related question to ask them. Do you think it would be OK to ask them about their concept/feeling when it comes to 7th Rose because it was a special anniversary (and my favourite album :mrgreen: ) and if they're planning on using this concept in the future or if it was just anniversary only.

Also do the questions have to be asked in Japanese or is it OK to ask in English and will there be a translator?

The concert was great. Especially strong were the drums and vocals. Loved the drum solo! As for regular songs, Sleeper and Yami no Kuni no Alice were my favorites. :)

Minor negative points were: the encore Day by Day was the only "weak" song during the entire concert IMHO and they played it at the very end. And Asagi (and sometimes the others) shouted/screamed at the audience inbetween choruses and verses nearly every song. That got very repetitive, sometimes even distracting. He even did this when one of the guitarists was playing some very nice parts!

Also I was thinking of a more music related question to ask them. Do you think it would be OK to ask them about their concept/feeling when it comes to 7th Rose because it was a special anniversary (and my favourite album :mrgreen: ) and if they're planning on using this concept in the future or if it was just anniversary only.

Also do the questions have to be asked in Japanese or is it OK to ask in English and will there be a translator?

There was a translator lady present. You can ask a question in English and she'll translate it to Japanese. The answers the band members gave were in Japanese, but she translated those back to English for the audience.

If I remember correctly it was the bassist who answered another question about the music he listened to. He said Boom Boom Satellites and Korn. I thought it was nice to hear Boom Boom Satellites there.

I think it's okay to ask most questions except the business related ones (about record labels and such).

The concert in Cologne was amazing :D I met Kaleidoscope and Seiji before the concert, and the songs they played were done very well.

I was standing 4th row or so but some girl behind me kept pushing into me every time Asagi stretched out his hand. So eventually I ended up in the 3rd line which abled me to grab some hands as well :)

I held Asagi's hand during 7th Rose (which really surprised me, because when I locked my fingers around his I was afraid he'd pull away, but he answered by locking his fingers around mine as well. He actually held my hand during my favourite D song from my favourite D album!), Ruiza let us rub his hair and did some bro-fists with us(his hair is so soft xD), Hiroki did some high fives and handshakes (wasn't able to reach him though) and I shook Tsunehito's hands twice. Hide-zou didn't reach out into the audience that much, but he seemed to be having fun on stage, just like the other members.

The Q&A started with some pointless questions, but I really had a question I wanted to ask them, so I pouted at their roadie who was giving turns. THE MAGICAL POUT ALWAYS WORKS. So I got to ask a question :) I asked Asagi about the time his suitcase fell into a river in Amsterdam xD He and the other members started laughing and Asagi turned red a bit when the lady translated it for him.

I was there in Cologne too. The Q&A was fun, but some of the Questions were silly (as always) and the one Girl at the End, hysterically begging D to come to Switzerland was totally annoying. My Impression was, that D was trying to be extremely close to their Fans this time. When Ruiza got his Hair rubbed, i was worried that he would be pulled into the Crowd at any Moment. :lol:

Hide-zou looked tired and worn out somehow.

And the Setlist was a bit weaker than last Years Concert.

But it was a great Event and i enjoyed it alot. Hope they will come back next Year.

what was your question and what was his anwer?=)

Well, I initially wanted to ask them about the story for Dying Message and if it was related to other releases (because they tend to make sequels to certain songs, like Hei Long was to Crimson Fish), but I changed my mind before I got the microphone. I used the -san behind Asagi's name, not because I actually use them all the time but I thought it was just polite to do so. When I used it he gave me a nod and a smile so I think he appreciated it :)

Anyway, I asked:

"During your last European Tour, I heard a story about how your suitcase fell into a river in Amsterdam. I was just wondering how that went down and how you got it out of the river?"

When I asked the question the venue started laughing, so I think they liked my question :mrgreen:

He said something in a funny way before answering (the other members were laughing as well) and he pointed at their roadie while explaining. He told the entire story with a smile xD. The roadie himself actually translated that question by saying that when the suitcase fell in, they attached him to one of those small bridges that run over the rivers in Amsterdam with a chain and lowered him so he could grab the suitcase, fling it on the bridge, and then get up on the shore again. He also said that he was soaked up until his waist (when he pointed at his waist the D members started to laugh as well).

The concert in Cologne was awesome indeed! Asagi is definitely one of the best vocalists in VK and I was really surprised how good Tsunehito is oo I wish they would have picked Ouka Saki Some No Keri instead of Day by Day for the encore since the latter one was rather boring :/

And it was great to meet you sai :D I didn't know it was you who asked the question about the suitcase xD I wanted to ask something considering the title of "Der König der Dunkelheit", so I too was totally annoyed when that fangirl at the end wasted the last question.

Haha, did you like my question? xD And yeah, I thought the girl at the beginning and end were annoying :/ two perfectly good opportunities ruined. Some fangirls were a bit annoying, but overall the audience was really cool.

I liked your Question too. :D

I didn`t know something like that happend to Asagi. He seemed to be quite surprised about this one.

I wanted to ask them if they are influenced by classical Music and which classical Composers they find most impressive. Well, next Time maybe. The Crewmember who handled the Microphone said something like "until next Year". I hope they will do so. :D

I found myself on one of the Pictures they took from the Crowd, posted on their Facebook Site. The Photos are blurry, so it´s hard to see anything,though. I could not find my Girlfriend. She´s too small. :lol:

gotta agree - the concert in cologne was awesome!

Of course it would have been better with ouka saki some ni keri and snow white (which they kind of never play :\), but on the whole it was a great concert - especially when they played yami yori kurai etc when I turned to kaleidoscope and told him "it would be totally awesome if they played yami yori etc now" :D

Also I think it was pretty cool to meet other members from MH there - I think it was the first time I've met someone else than only kaleidoscope! xD

As the others already said - the girl shouting "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO SWITZERLAND PWETTY PWEASE!!!!" as final question of the Q&A was f'n annoying :\

On the whole a great concert though

I already saw you before Kaleidoscope arrived, but I wasn't completely sure if it was you. I was like: is that seiji? But what if it isn't him, I'll look like a complete retard if I ask them.

D gig here in Helsinki was quite neat - minor problems with guitar volume were mixed in time (right after Der König der Dunkelheit)...and well, the setlist itself isn't something to talk about , since they have almost the same setlist for every tour city out there (sans some specific surprises - one of the fans for instance requested "Eden" to be played here, and guess what - they actually played it during the 1st encore :dansu::rawk: ). Second encore with "Day By Day" hit me harder though - it was just that great. I won't blabber about other stuff (I'll let Disposable comment on the rest) but instead, I will brag about grasping Hiroki and doing a short handshake with Tsunehito at the end of the gig (Bassist obsession, kay?)

Thumbs up.

one of the fans for instance requested "Eden" to be played here, and guess what - they actually played it during the 1st encore

I guess i should Request Mad Tea Party or Bloodberry next Time then. Maybe they will play it. :D

Sign in to follow this