Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

D Spring 2012 European Tour

D Official Facebook just confirmed this schedule

PHEW. For a second there I was afraid they would change the schedule to somewhere where I couldn't go.

I'll go just out of support for Vk-bands abroad ( even though I think they have been pretty bad since their early days. But their last show here was enjoyable ) if the price is under 30e which is just way too much for me now and most likely it's going to be over that again. We'll see

Finnish "organizer" Jrocksuomi, one of our 'contacts' between japanese musicans and Finland has said so. (They don't organize gigs, but like with D, they try to get bands to Finland. With smaller bands they might use their own budgets, but without gigplace it doesn't always work out.) They tried the same with Kaya, but they didn't get any gigplace for her so she couldn't come here.

I'd chime in with that; Austria, Belgium and Finland are still not confirmed!

So with these 3 dates there's a chance that the dates get moved or even cancelled <- that should be only to these 3 dates, the rest should be fine.

Seems like D put the schedule on their Facebook without waiting for a confirmation from Torpedo…

I'd say the final ("correct") info will be up in about a week anyways.

Oh God PLEASE DON'T CANCEL BELGIUM, IT'S THE ONLY SHOW I'LL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO GO TO. Going to Cologne wouldn't be that nice because I might have college that day... Also I'd like a source (link please). Ramen Events has brought bands to Belgium before it might be possible that they will do it.

I hope you'll do it sai! I think you're a good fan and it would be nice if they came there. Wonder why Poland and UK weren't included though, how were those shows last year?

There wasn't that little people on the live of D in Poland, I think there was like... 200 people? Something like this I think. We're still trying to fight for the date in Poland though :)

Thursday, May 17, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Saturday, May 19, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, May 21, Santiago, Chile

oh my gosssssssssssssssh :oshi:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS :domo::domo::domo::domo::domo:

Anyone have any news yet on those 3 European dates that were still not confirmed by Torpedo?

short answer:

Austria: will be moved to friday, 20th of april - and will most likely take place in a smaller venue.

Belgium: still not confirmed - searching for a venue (Torpedo, don't know about Ramen Events in that case)

Finland: should be fine

And to the people in Poland;

they (Torpedo +some local partner, don't know who it is) are looking for a venue for saturday, 21st now…

so there's still a small chance that a concert in Poland is possible.

This is my latest info from Torpedo - but it is no public info and it is no final info so don't take it for granted!

(also please don't post this info on like their official Facebook to spare me some trouble…).

I WISH BELGIUM WOULD LET US KNOW SOMETHING. I hope they can find a venue. Fate would screw me if from those three dates only Brussels would be cancelled. Cologne is my back-up plan, but Brussels would be perfect. Now that the other two will continue it would be stupid if Belgium would be cancelled :/

@whitegrey

What's the latest update on the Brussels gig? Will you post when and where we can purchase tickets?

according to the Facebook-Account from Torpedo Productions there will be a Belgium-Date...

but I don't see any info on the actual place/venue/tickets so I think they are still negotiating on the final details.

Tournée de D en Europe: Il y aura bien une date en Belgique! Ca n'aura pas été facile. En tout cas, qu'est-ce que c'est compliqué de travailler avec nos amis belges...
-> just run that one through Google Translate (from french to whatever) to get the idea...

As long as the date remains the same, I'm fine. Also, Belgium is so close to where I live even Antwerpen would be OK.

They didn't come to Hungary... But Vienna [Wien] (Austria) is very near.

Last year we went to Hamburg (Germany) and we traveled around 20 hours.

Now we must travel only 3-4 hours! So, I'm happy! :D

On Torpédo Productions official FB :

"D tour official announcement tonight.... or tomorrow..."

YAY !

EDIT : Here you go!

20/04: Wien, Austria @ Replugged Club

22/04: Munich, Germany @ Feierwerk

24/04: Milano, Italy @ Legend54

27/04: Marseille, France @ Poste à Galene

28/04: Toulouse, France @ TGS Ohanami

29/04: Barcelona, Spain @ Apolo2

01/05: Paris, France @ Divan Du Monde

02/05: Amsterdam, Holland @ Melkweg

04/05: Cologne, Germany @ Werkstatt

05/05: Gent, Belgium @ Charlatan

06/05: Hamburg, Germany @ Knust

08/05: Helsinki, Finland @ Gloria

09/05: Moscow, Russia @ Plan B

Thank you!

Do you know anything about tickets?

I think those will be sold once all dates and venues are final. That might take another few weeks though, but I'll try to keep an eye on tickets as well.

Sign in to follow this