ginHigure

Bad day because...

^ That's harsh, man.  Geez.

I'd rather be at Comic Con right now, but I'm not.  This is a really good one, too. s i g h

^ That's harsh, man.  Geez.

I'd rather be at Comic Con right now, but I'm not.  This is a really good one, too. s i g h

Thanks. 

And I'm crying with you about Comic Con. All my faves. Asdfghjkl looks like everyone is having a amazing fun too. ;n;

Just went to the dentist and found out I have my first cavity in years, and it's going to cost me about $200 to get it filled. Sucks that it had to wait until after I graduated to happen, because I don't have dental coverage anymore. Could have probably gotten at least half my money back for both the cleaning and filling if I was still in school.

(some what) i thought this anime came on today but it's tomorrow, was so looking forward to it.

Two nights ago, my only friend gave me a suicide-scare. I'm honestly at a loss for everything at the moment. I don't know how to comfort her, I don't know what to say to her or how to react to the normal things she says right now because she behaves as if nothing ever happened. 

I've been trying to talk to people about it. Find some sort of comfort. But no one is offering me any. I've been in a sour mood ever since I read that message, and I feel as if the life has been completely sucked out of me, and as if I do not know what controls my stream of thoughts anymore. The people I've been trying to talk to either ignore me completely or just say something along the lines of — 'that's too bad' — while practically holding up their nose against it. They say it's my problem and that I should just deal with it without yapping it to everyone. Does anyone even understand emotions or feelings? Do these people have any? Why are human beings so sick in the head to think that they can blatantly ignore someone in pain? It's disgusting.

Two nights ago, my only friend gave me a suicide-scare. I'm honestly at a loss for everything at the moment. I don't know how to comfort her, I don't know what to say to her or how to react to the normal things she says right now because she behaves as if nothing ever happened.

My advice would be to leave her be about that, but let her know that if she has something she'd like to talk about, you're there. And definitely make sure you are there for her, even more now. Ask how she's doing and all. She might not ever talk about it again to you, but she'll know that someone is actually, honestly interested in how she's feeling, and that might be enough to push such thoughts away.

From my own experience, it's better to keep bad feelings for yourself. No one cares. That's the truth. I try to not bother anyone with my shit, unless I really can't control myself... but usually, I just distance myself, until I get better.

About the suicide thing, I agree with the person above. If she wants to talk, she will. Just show her you're here for her.

My girlfriend dumped me, and I have a stomach virus so I cannot eat any solid food without puking them up.

I feel a cold coming on and I can't miss work this week because I have to pay for a trip that was already a total hot mess and the person who I'm supposed to see deleted their facebook and refuses to give me an actual phone number to contact them with. I don't even want to go anymore. I'm so done.

I feel a cold coming on and I can't miss work this week because I have to pay for a trip that was already a total hot mess and the person who I'm supposed to see deleted their facebook and refuses to give me an actual phone number to contact them with. I don't even want to go anymore. I'm so done.

holy shit is it who i am thinking of?

ps: BUT I'LL GET TO SEE YOU. ;;

There's a huge ass spider ('huge' for middle European standards, it's no tarantula (but pretty damn close)) in our small bathroom. So I'll probably sleep in the office tonight because I won't be able to poop here... And I hope that my flatmate somehow will get rid of it... She's a girl (and a sissy), too so idk. Probably have to burn the bathroom down or move out :]

Crossfaith just canceled the rest of their concert dates in the US so add all those east coast tickets me my losses. It really sucks when you're out 1500$ and you never even got to leave your house. Remind me not to ever plan in advance again ever.

My parents complained all day about the way I dress althoug I dress like this for almost one and a half year now, so WHY NOW?

Even if my dad doesn't like it he still let me do this stuff but my mom start to overreact now -.- always saying stuff like

'I want my cute litte daughter back','You start to become a gothic girl','you're to spoild and do everything you want'

wtf? I'm NOT dead you know?? and what has my style to do with gothic?! wearing black doesn't mean I'm a gothic girl

and I'm REALLY holding back with my wishes like wanting a smiley piercing but NO I won't do it now because I don't want her to faint lol

although it might be true that I'm a bit spoild  She nows nothing about VK but showing it to her wouldn't change anything.. urgh I hope this

midlife crisis of her will stop soon I don't intend to change back -.- 

Because I'm up all night, tossing my thoughts about like a bad delay pedal. Also almost broke up with fiancee, 2 years on. Holy fucking heartbreak hotel, Batman. It has been a shit morning.

The only real up beat thing here? Someone is playing Ni no Kuni. That's a plus. Always a plus.

i didnt exercise. i feel ________________________

guys. I've watched some videos of competition eaters on Youtube the other day and it made me so sick that I had nightmares about it and now Youtube keeps suggesting those gross arse videos to me. (why it's disgusting? because of the sheer amount of food that goes into them and you know they're gonna go throw that badly chewed stuff up again after the video and it's basically just how much shit can I stuff into myself and .. is this some fetish thing?)

My parents complained all day about the way I dress althoug I dress like this for almost one and a half year now, so WHY NOW?

Even if my dad doesn't like it he still let me do this stuff but my mom start to overreact now -.- always saying stuff like

'I want my cute litte daughter back','You start to become a gothic girl','you're to spoild and do everything you want'

wtf? I'm NOT dead you know?? and what has my style to do with gothic?! wearing black doesn't mean I'm a gothic girl

and I'm REALLY holding back with my wishes like wanting a smiley piercing but NO I won't do it now because I don't want her to faint lol

although it might be true that I'm a bit spoild  She nows nothing about VK but showing it to her wouldn't change anything.. urgh I hope this

midlife crisis of her will stop soon I don't intend to change back -.-

Make her go to a 'nutty-yoga-person' (for yoga purposes, of course!). My mum used to go to one and the 'nutty-yoga-person' told her all about "how amazing it is that I looked so different than the other teens and that this is a great way to find oneself and to built one's very own personality" and stuff :} Jokes aside - I totally agree with that. If you're always what others expect you to be you'll never know who are.

All my so-called friends are at a convention currently. No one invited me whereas I organized the occurence for the entire group last year. Their excuses are all like; 'We have no room for you', or - 'You should have made your own plans', or similar to this. It's no exaggeration when I say I haven't been invited to anything for at least 10 years and had to organize every single little thing myself, and even then most of my plans had gone up in smoke because of everybody cancelling (and doing the thing I had planned with other people anyway).

guys. I've watched some videos of competition eaters on Youtube the other day and it made me so sick that I had nightmares about it and now Youtube keeps suggesting those gross arse videos to me. (why it's disgusting? because of the sheer amount of food that goes into them and you know they're gonna go throw that badly chewed stuff up again after the video and it's basically just how much shit can I stuff into myself and .. is this some fetish thing?)

Humans are like cows apparently. They will eat until they vomit and then they chew it up again :P

my fucking period decided it wanted to come today and now my stomach is hurting like hell, i hate being a female sometimes

ugh im in so much pain right now..i wanna hide under the covers and cry.

There are many varities and brands of birth control. It might just have been so that you were prescribed pills that were too heavy for your system to endure.