ginHigure

Bad day because...

[a lot of cursing]

The skin in my thumbs has been so dry the whole winter that I literally get wounds and cracks from using them. It doesn't matter what kind of prescription cortisone creams I use or how oily the drugstore creams I use are, they just keep cracking and cracking. Now I have 12 little bleeding cracks in my thumbs and a few in my index fingers. AND IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH AND I CAN'T EVEN BEND THEM WITHOUT THE SKIN CRACKING EVEN MORE. The cortisone cream I use kinda helps, but it burns and hurts more than pouring fucking strong HNO3 on your hand (been there done that).

My heels are also cracking so badly but OMFG I CAN'T MOVE MY THUMBS.

[/a lot of cursing]

^ You might suffer from a lack of a vitamin. My cuticles are always extremely dry and they crack and tear off and bleed and what not. Doctors say it's because of a lack of certain vitamin B that can only be gained through shots. So... maybe you're suffering from a lack of a vitamin as well? Maybe not the same vitamin but some sort of vitamin.

[a lot of cursing]

The skin in my thumbs has been so dry the whole winter that I literally get wounds and cracks from using them. It doesn't matter what kind of prescription cortisone creams I use or how oily the drugstore creams I use are, they just keep cracking and cracking. Now I have 12 little bleeding cracks in my thumbs and a few in my index fingers. AND IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH AND I CAN'T EVEN BEND THEM WITHOUT THE SKIN CRACKING EVEN MORE. The cortisone cream I use kinda helps, but it burns and hurts more than pouring fucking strong HNO3 on your hand (been there done that).

My heels are also cracking so badly but OMFG I CAN'T MOVE MY THUMBS.

[/a lot of cursing]

It could be eczema; I used to have this pretty bad when I was a kid :/

^ You might suffer from a lack of a vitamin. My cuticles are always extremely dry and they crack and tear off and bleed and what not. Doctors say it's because of a lack of certain vitamin B that can only be gained through shots. So... maybe you're suffering from a lack of a vitamin as well? Maybe not the same vitamin but some sort of vitamin.

It could be eczema; I used to have this pretty bad when I was a kid :/

A lot of medical problems listed underneath...

It actually is eczema, a year ago I visited a doctor specialized in dermal diseases and allergology a few times because of a weird rash caused by my severe nickel allergy :D She in fact prescribed me those cortisone creams for both rash and eczema and didn't mention anything about a possible lack of any vitamins or other minerals.

Though it is quite possible that the reason for my eczema getting worse is my super cheap student diet which includes only minimal amount of important vitamins... D: Probably I should buy some vitamin B supplements, they might actually work! My cuticles are fine though.

One thing that has actually helped my skin (in both thumbs and heels) was a strong cortisone treatment I was prescribed in December because of my asthma getting rapidly worse. I was super sick back then but at least the cortisone treatment made my asthma and skin better XD

And now you know every possible medical issue that I have. Lol. :D

Haha :D i really recommend something called Elocon ointment (mometasone furorate); i used to have REALLY bad eczema on my...ahem...nipples. This stuff cleared the worst of it overnight with one use :)

Haha :D i really recommend something called Elocon ointment (mometasone furorate); i used to have REALLY bad eczema on my...ahem...nipples. This stuff cleared the worst of it overnight with one use :)

I use Elocon along with other products :D It does help but it burns so much it brings tears into my eyes XD

Guest MollyMouse

Bad day because I've been receiving an unfair amount of physical pain today.

My back got a nice little pain around the spine out of no where.

My lower gut keeps hurting on and off.

I moved wrong and the left side of my ru cage gets a tiny pain.

My arms feel weak.

Ugh

Hmm... I'll try, I'm always staying up all night because of my addiction to the internet and love for the night. argg >< 

Am i doing it right? :)

You better start to sleep well D: Do it now before it's too late. ; - ; Body is designed to sleep at night, so that it is all healthy, shut down that computer e - e. Think that you'll do all that things the next brighter day. c: I used to have this problem, so... ganbatte! :J

II was about to say "It is a bad day because... NovA will disband" but, oh, man, the problems right here seem to be more than this. ; - ; Anyways, it was a "bad day" to me by reading those news. 

Bad day

because when i'm down I like to write incoherent nonsense
and a lot of my nonsense is on Andy

I like to see how my state of mind fluctuates

I didn't put any on my blog

permanence

it's all gone

Also

my cat has been missing for about 2 months now :(

and not been spotted for 3 weeks

his brother is at a loss

It's scary

I feel fatigue creeping back in

it's never been so bad as to collapse in the middle of the street

but man

how easy it would be to give up

I should probably be revising

so I can get out of this shit hole of a sixth form

but man

I found them again

box covered in dust but the insides...

pristine, unused and sharp

but man

I don't think this should be in this thread, but don't really know where else to put it ahead.

I have some really difficult decicion making ahead, lots of dilemmas. I have had a rented apartment in the city A since December and my mom's house (which is on sale right now) in place B. I didn't get any job from the city A, but I was really happy there, because all of my friends and family (besides mom) lives there. In the city B I got a job last month, but I have bad memories from the house (getting beaten there), I am really lonely there (because I don't know anyone from there. I basically went from work to the house and then back to work), I am depressed there and it doesn't feel like home - it feels like I am just a visitor and just waiting to leave the house.

As I will probably get to study in the city B (or well, nearby city, but I will be getting my driver's licence soon, hopefully), living with my mom is the smartest thing for both of our sakes (emotionally and financially). And if I don't get to go to school, I would get to continue at the work place. So as I have an apartment in place A, I have to be in the place B now all the time, visiting the place A only once or twice per two weeks.

I would probably move to the place B, but for the past ten years I have moved over 15 times, and I am so incredibly tired of moving. That was the reason why I got the apartment from the place A, so that I would have a home. BUT if I move to the place B, which is on sale, I would be (again) in danger of moving everything again. It could be tomorrow, next week, in two weeks or even two years. I hate to have everything on question marks, and I can't plan anything ahead.

AND if I move from the place A before December, I need to pay almost 1000e for it because of the contract. I probably forgot to mention about lots of stuff, because this whole matter is so confusing even for me, but I just don't know what to do. Should I keep the place A, which feels like a home, I have friends and family there, but I don't have any kind of income (which is important) and other stuff, which makes living there impossible. Or should I pick place B, which doesn't feel like home, is emotionally difficult for me, I am in danger to moving again (can't plan anything, because I can't know when the house would be sold) but I have work there, steady income and living there makes mine and mom's financial problems a lot better.

But yeah, if I get to the school, moving to the place B has to happen, but I am afraid how stable me and my future will be. Everytime I have to think about this, I get really depressed because there are so many levels of problems in this matter, and I can't have an option which would be perfect in any way. Life is so difficult...

/end of the ranting, sorry

// EDIT: oh, and it's that time of month when you hate everything about yourself

For the last 6 weeks at the office I've been in charge of different tasks than usually due to colleague A being sick. There are always 3 people doing those tasks, and now that colleague A was sick, his place was filled with two temporary workers, me and my other colleague B. Now colleague A is healthy again and back at the office, and now I'm stuck with my old tasks for 3 weeks - that's when my colleague's vacation starts, so then I can start again with the nice tasks. My old tasks are super boring and I won't be learning anything new, whereas my temporary tasks were interesting and I was really excited I got to do that particular job.

TL;DR I will have to do boring shit for the next 3 weeks.

( to get the story: i was ill for the last 3 weeks including this one)

so yesterday was a really great day. got my tax return bill and i get quite some money back yay. but i should have figured, i never get good days without something bad...

i was supposed to go to work again at monday and now suddenly someone of the personal office called me like one hour ago to tell me that i dont need to come anymore and that im fired lol. i just cant believe it. you cant say that a little bit earlier??? like i dont know when you decided it?? but no they tell me like 3 days before im supposed to go to work.thanks guys. can you please also tell me how to pay my rent or live from now on?  our stupid german employment agency probably wont give me any money for at least 2 months, because i was supposed to report my unemployment 3 months prior! yea sorry that i didnt know back then that i wouldnt have a job in july. god damnit. im living alone here and cant even ask someone for help lol. this is nothing but a hopeless situation. searching for next bridge now.

I'm really starting to hate the weekends. No... I DO hate the weekends. My sister stays at my house, my fucking parents are home all the time too; it's so hard to put up with. I don't want to spend anytime with these people... And of course the aforementioned fucking sister just had to fucking wake me up this morning with her fucking making noise and talking and shit (just ONE day after my mom wakes me up with her fucking HIGH HEELS) because she's a bitch who fucking trashes my damn house and apparently I'm the only fucking person in my family who can speak without being SO DAMN LOUD and they just never fucking respect the fact that OTHER PEOPLE STILL CAN STILL BE ASLEEP AT 9 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!! At least they aren't *making* me be around them, fucking family togetherness nightmare. At least they don't know how much I resent them. Wow, I have serious anger issues, okay! o_O

I don't understand what people mean when they say that "family is everything." I don't know if I ever will understand.

Damnit I'm 21 and I'm still complaining about my family; I feel so immature right now!!

Guest MollyMouse

Bad day because love SQUARES SUCK when you don't want anyone to come out hurting , so you beat around the bush the whole time and fail completely.

Hurray for being the bitch who just suddenly stops talking to people.

THE FACT THAT MY MOM THINKS SHES CAN CONTROL ME WHAT THE FUCK?!?! and you are NOT taking my fucking computer and my game too your job and it's gets stolen hell fucking NO you better not touch my stuff dammit!! you don't touch other peoples things... annoying ugh and no MOM I DON'T WANT FUCKING FRIENDS..

Bad day because I went to work with a fever and a bad nerve pain in my back ;___; 

But it turned out to be a good day because i get to leave my current job for a better one.

Recently I bought 4 concert tickets for a band on tour I wanted to see playing over 3000 miles away (I live in Florida, and the concert tickets were 3 for California and 1 for Vancouver, Canada). I booked flights and hotels and everything. And I just learned that they will not be joining the tour until after those dates (they waited 2 months after the tour announcement to mention this?). I just wasted over $1000 on bands I don't give a rat's ass about seeing. I don't even have words for what I am feeling right now.