ginHigure

Bad day because...

because every girl holding a cigarette you consider badass. I hope you die of lung cancer /throws up

you try way too fucking hard to fit the badboy image....do you actually enjoy being a douche?

after treating others and me horrible, you'd say: that's not the true me, I'm sorry--yet, continue being a jerk.

maybe you're confused and will eventually come out of the closet...afterall you liked:

justin bieber, disney channel shows, gossip girl-type shows, my little pony, chick flicks, teen choice awards, crappy pop singers. remember 'it's friday' song? your closet costs way more than my regular clothes, shoes + costumes combined. you shop 24/7 for clothes.. pms-ing all day, every day..... and for the record, styling your short hair shouldn't take longer then me. you make fun of cooking and makeup, yet are highly critical in those areas checking up on blogs. just...woooow

i lost my wallet for the umteenth time and i have to replace all it's contents....AGAIN.

so this would include my bus pass (65$), my id (12$), and my debit card (doesnt cost anything but its a pain in the ass to wait for it and transfer everything over)

fuck my life. in the ass. with a spiked dildo. kzdjfhkjsdhf ugh D<

Let's see...

constant knee pain that makes it difficult to walk, let alone stand up

blinding migranes (or something?) that include dizziness, nausea and what feels like my brain being thrown around in my skull

numbness in my arms and fingers thanks to my shoulders and a pinched nerve

the car acting weird right after getting it taken into a mechanic

and last but not least, my older cat throwing up unchewed food on her bed again.

At least the house plumbing stayed fixed today.

My neck feels so stiff, I can't turn my head right or left... I have school until 5 pm and then need to visit the eye doctor too... I will probably come home when it is 8 or 9 pm and have no time for anything :(
Pain + no free time= bad day

Random construction workers in my house for shower renovation duties. For three days. That wouldn't be that bad, but they arrive at like 8 AM already and I don't have school so fukc

fuck. always ask for the location before confirming. 3 hour transit tomorrow...gotta be out the door by at least 5:30am..fuck.

I started drinking alcohol. Bad idea.

Same here, plus lost my phone as bonus (or it was stolen, I don't even remember).

So I basically decided to stop drinking alcohol for the rest of my life. Not that I was drinking that much (I actually drank pretty rarely compared to most people), but this day was something I don't want to go through ever again. Even foreveraloneness is much, MUCH better than this.

They've decided to combine our clas (AB) with the next class (CD). 

After half a year we've all become tight groups, and we're mourning because of a lot of people quitting the studies.

We've also only had bad experiences with CD during Business Organisations and Laws.

Makes me want going back to school less and less.

Also, they made this girl: 

tumblr_mh734dK0651rv4ntqo5_250.gif

change into this girl:

tumblr_mhhlluTQXU1r31n4zo4_250.gif

There was this forum I was apart of for two years, but today, I made a mistake replying to someone, I totally misunderstood the person...most of my "friends" removed me, and two people posted a status which I have a feeling were about me. Now I shall never go back there. :indie_sad:

Got a fucking eye infection over night, and I looked crazed with bloodshot eyes.

They've decided to combine our clas (AB) with the next class (CD). 

After half a year we've all become tight groups, and we're mourning because of a lot of people quitting the studies.

We've also only had bad experiences with CD during Business Organisations and Laws.

Makes me want going back to school less and less.

Also, they made this girl: 

tumblr_mh734dK0651rv4ntqo5_250.gif

change into this girl:

tumblr_mhhlluTQXU1r31n4zo4_250.gif

still cackling uncontrollably at this and idol culture in general.

an elitist with a cocky attitude, constantly giving back-handed comments and compliments, sarcastically and distastefully.

you think you have a big personality...I just think you were a total catty bitch.

part of me wanted to stand up to your bullshit and say 'excuse me?' or challenge you.

yet being direct would cause problems...I didn't want to cause a scene on-set.

HOWEVER FUCK YOU BITCH

I did nothing to deserve that treatment. close your shit-filled mouth and just do your fucking job.

I don't understand girls who act like a fucking prick for no reason.

then again, the last time I stood up for myself against some crazy girl, she totally went batshit on me because she thought I turned the tables and was hurting her feelings for calling her out. fucking stupid.......

My external hard drive decided to get all fucked up and make my computer crash. I ran a check on the disk using the Disk Utility app and everything appeared to be fine, leaving me hopeful that it's just a problem with the cord, so I ordered a new one for $8, because WD doesn't want their products to work with cords that you can get for $1. Still, I was freaking the fuck out for a few hours thinking I was gonna lose all my shit that I didn't backup, because I'm an idiot who never backs up anything for shit because he initially doesn't see it as "cost-effective" to buy several hard drives to store the same shit.

Yep...... a situation like that constitutes a "bad day" in my book. That's how boring my life is...

Today is my recently deceased father's birthday.
im emotional and I dont know how to get out of this weird funk. 
I really hate it :/

The pain in my back, that has tortured me for 3 weeks already, won't leave me alone. I have to be on heavy meds all the time to be able to tolerate it. Meaning that most of the day I just sleep since the drugs make me drowsy.

I got an eyelid infection, apparently =/ I got medication, so hopefully it is what the doctor thinks it is (though luckily I have a good one).

um.. the moment your parents tell you that your ex's best girl friend, is not only your cousin, but your dad was raised by her grandmother and sister.. and that your dad knows her parents very well.. hence my middle name being her mom's name....yet kept it a secret, without even realizing my she is my ex's best friend..because those two met each other in seventh grade hooooly fuck I hope they don't date. I want a new middle name.