ginHigure

Bad day because...

OMFG this "laptop", even enter isn't working properly anymore so gotta wonder if it will stop functioning completely eventually... And not like I can think anything I've done that would cause such thing suddenly -.-. Like it wasn't enough lan and sound port don't work (using hdmi and tv sound port to listen music with my headphones, lol...), battery gets stuck sometimes and whole piece of junk is overheating at times...

Long-ass rant inbound but fuck it, I need to get it off my chest.

Right now, ResLife (shortened to RL to save my sanity) is running into problems with the student-run para-professional medical service on campus, which we will call FR (first response). Last year, when students or RA's would call University Police (UP) for a medical emergency, FR would be the people that would show up. They would give us the information we needed to file a report such as the name of the patient, what they were getting transported for and where they were going. This year, this all changed because FR suddenly is afraid that their members are going to lose their EMT certification cards if they break HIPA laws.

(Quick aside, HIPA laws are laws that say medical professionals cannot give out information to anyone concerning the status of a patient so that they cannot be denied medical insurance for anything they may suffer from later on in the future. This law does not apply to RL.)

This is a problem because now RL and FR cannot communicate efficiently in any given situation. If something goes wrong and an RA calls them, we can tell them everything they need to know to do their job, but they can't reciprocate. This normally isn't a problem though because if we're around we'll pick up what we need to know from listening in on their conversations. What's more of a problem is when they're called for an emergency but it wasn't through us. Then, this person is mysteriously transported to a place that no one knows and we don't know who it is or why. Why? BECAUSE WE CAN'T ASK. It's completely fucking nuts. It's as if you showed up to your house and you saw someone being transported out but no one can tell you who, where they're going and what for and they basically tell you to get lost.

As if it wasn't bad enough, the EMT's are getting a huge ego boost when they walk in on the scene. They try to do things outside of their jurisdiction - like dismiss RA's from the scene even when we are out of the way. They want to be so secretive about what they're doing and it's causing problems when some of them (not all of them) are acting like complete assholes and demanding that we leave because we're breaking confidentiality and that "we're in the way". We're batting for the same team here. Your job is to come into the hall, take care of the patient and get him to the hospital. If I'm not in your way and I'm actively or passively assisting you at various parts of the call, you don't need to dismiss me. Do your fucking job and get to the hospital. Just because I'm not wearing an EMT jacket doesn't mean you can treat me like shit.

/rant

:emo:

As a customer service worker (as in cashier) I steeled my mentality for jackass customers who think it's my fault that they'll have to bother coming all the way from their home to my store to buy all sorts of necessities (of course, if world was perfect, we'd all have our own personal grocery stores appearing wherever we need them). I manage with them because I know I'm not gonna have to look at that elephant's ass face for more than a few minutes. I can handle a few minutes of rudeness with a smile.

But when the rude ones are your own co-workers, with no higher position in the company, that just decided that I'm a fucking useless and dumb bitch because I dunno everything about working at the register AFTER WORKING 1,5 WEEKS and still do mistakes. Those faces I'll have to look at 7 to 8 hours a day. And they're the ones I should ask for help when I mess up or when I don't really know how something works. How encouraging.

I'm afraid of going to work tomorrow, since I'm working on the worst rush hours and I'm sure to make a few mistakes.

As a customer service worker (as in cashier) I steeled my mentality for jackass customers who think it's my fault that they'll have to bother coming all the way from their home to my store to buy all sorts of necessities (of course, if world was perfect, we'd all have our own personal grocery stores appearing wherever we need them). I manage with them because I know I'm not gonna have to look at that elephant's ass face for more than a few minutes. I can handle a few minutes of rudeness with a smile.

But when the rude ones are your own co-workers, with no higher position in the company, that just decided that I'm a fucking useless and dumb bitch because I dunno everything about working at the register AFTER WORKING 1,5 WEEKS and still do mistakes. Those faces I'll have to look at 7 to 8 hours a day. And they're the ones I should ask for help when I mess up or when I don't really know how something works. How encouraging.

I'm afraid of going to work tomorrow, since I'm working on the worst rush hours and I'm sure to make a few mistakes.

Yeah i know that feeling! I worked at a fast food place for about a month (being cross trained with the least amount of hours out of all the new hires)and had to deal with the same thing. I'm horrible with multitasking especially if I'm learning a bunch of new things at once, and I had my coworkers say I was too slow and not going to make the 30 day probation. Anyway... I had a bad day because I quit that same job 2 days ago,and now I'm realizing how much of an idiot i was for not securing a new job first.

Fuck eyes adjusting to darkness :( I was briskly walking into the dark livingroom to grab a book from my bag and while my eyes were adjusting, I didn't notice my roommate's big electric wheelchair was left out there. Cue my right foot slamming into one of the foot pedals(hard enough to cut my foot) and causing me to trip forward, smash my left foot against her chair and then flip forward over it to land on my face. BUT. I didn't drop the glass of water I was holding and it was still half-full :D Now that's some skill right there.

Not specifically something that happens only today, but I post Moran's PVs online, and lately there have been more people commenting on their pages, which is totally ok, hey more publicity on their work is good for any artist/creative person. But as we all know, often greater popularity invites greater number of annoying people.

Yes, I know A LOT of people say "RIP (insert musician's name)", and some people are pretty sincere about condolences, I'm not pissed off about that, and I can "deal" with how things work in real life. But I do think a lot about what "RIP" means, and get pissed off when people think they can just throw it around, ESPECIALLY when people who don't even like the people who passed away are saying shit to get attention for themselves. It's like those posts that say "I'm only 12 years old, but I think the current music is shit, instead I like this band from the 80s, (now give me a lot of tumbs up on YouTube)". No kid, you don't give a shit about this band or where contemporary music is going towards, you're just an attention whore. And it's just really low when people are trying to get the same reaction but doing it by mentioning a musician's death and how it "relates" to them. REALLY LOW.

Also, if people have the time to be posting "RIP (insert musician's name)" 23749238 times online, they should have the time to actually give a shit about that musician's work. Even if they don't really give that much shit, they can at least have time to click on a YouTube link to listen to a song that the musician wrote. Damnit people, I'm pretty sure the dead guy would appreciate it more if you just listen to his work instead of say "RIP (name)" 100 more times.

(This is something else, but to be honest, I don't want to say "Rest in Peace" to anyone who died who had been important to me in one way or another (yes, even if he's just some musician I really liked and had never met before who suddenly died when I was just beginning to really appreciate his work). Ok, people die, their bodies disappear, you can't communicate to them or their souls or whatever you call it, maybe they were too weak to continue living in this world for whatever reason. But doesn't the fact that they can no longer do anything new makes you want to keep whatever they left behind around and close to your heart? I don't want to let those things just "rest in peace", I want to see/listen to them all the time, as if the person who made them never died.)

I dunno why this is pissing me off so much lately. I mean, yes, I just watched a documentary on Francesca Woodman and her family, who are also all artists, and she also died young (it's crappy how people just assumed her life was dark and depressing and how it "reflected in her work", because it wasn't and it didn't, she just got at a crap point in her life because she wasn't getting any job or recognition while she was so ambitious, and unfortunately decided to jump off of a building one day when she couldn't deal with it). There are just a bunch of little stuff that would piss me off for the entire day recently, like double standard on women, how Asian women get approached by creeps, how the working class is exploited, etc etc. I have to face this every day and I'd rather not get super pissed every fucking time they cross my mind.

Bad because my ex-girlfriend wants to reconciliate...i fucked her and i leave...

.-. now hates me and... i have to see her all week .-.

Fuck this shit, I have only 20e to live for this month and I can't borrow any from my mom, because she's having some money problems as well. I seriously don't know how I will live for four weeks until I get money.

Guess I have to go see dad and pray he will give me some money. And you know what, asking money from dad is the most awful thing in the world. I have two sisters and brother thinking like that. Last time I had to ask (two years ago) I was shaking all over for two days.

mom and stepdad are getting married and I need to read that on facebook because no one can be bothered telling me

a person I thought was a friend pretty much backstabbing me every five seconds but when I confront her it's as if I'm seeing ghosts. Sorry, but no...

my ex is together with one of the only people I considered a friend, and after I went out to eat with some people, including my ex because we have mutual friends, she's now ignoring me as well while she knows I have no interest in that guy anymore... (knowing that a few days earlier I went out with her and all was good)

My sister dragging me and my name in her fights with our mom while I have nothing to do with it and I have my own problems.

My grandparents telling me what they'd rather see me do while they know it's not "my thing" and I have a goal set out for me already.

I'm 24 for fucks sake. Can't I just mind my own business...

Just people in general, basically...

i think i wasted my money on my stupid piece of shit ps3 super slim.... i mean seriously...

LIKE the damn thing turns off when im playing a game and i try to go the internet and it freezes

and it did other things that im not gonna mention...

I SWEAR IM SENDING THAT DAMN THING BACK AND GETTING THE PS3 SLIM(160gb) <.<

goodness i was soo upset i started freaking crying...ffffff im so piss off right now!!!

Some idiot driver who didn't know how to turn caused me to swerve to avoid him hitting me, making me edge dangerously close to the back corner of a semi that was turning onto a side street. My right side view mirror didn't quite make it out of the ordeal alive :( I don't know what I did to deserve all my bad karma lately... I'm pretty sure I didn't kick any puppies!

at loss of words.

my friend revealed to me she has cancer.

an amazingly caring, thoughtful, and respectful person.

why her?

So first i missed my bus, and then I failed my test in class, and then i had to deal with some obnoxious bitch whom i would like nothing more than to punch in her mouth and then it kinda got better but still sucked basically.

My 160 GB Ipod died. It froze and then when I tried to reset it, a Red X appeared. It useless now. Warranty is up and Apple wants me to buy another Ipod. Hell no.

I'll be taking it to a repair center, to see if it can be saved. But it still sucks, cuz I have no music to listen to. 100 gigs of music all gone.

I can't function without my music. >.<

I am supposed to have everything done by 15th of February so that I can already graduate, but no... here I am, browsing around internet. I really need to get someone to steal the internet connection -USB-stick from me. I am so frustrated about my lack of motivation that I have a headache constatly blooming, even though I NEVER get headaches.

I am just so... stressed and exhausted that everything makes me feel annoyed. And money. God, financial problems are the worst.

Been waking up to people yelling for the past days. I want to get away from this and do my own thing but even that doesn't seem to work out. I've had to postpone studying abroad for quite a few times already but this time I don't know if I'll find a solution for my problem seeing as I actually need a person living in said country to act as a "sponsor" to me. A tax paying citizen. And I only know students....

i got a exam tomorrow and pius im not in a good mood today...im so annoyed with people

all they do is talk about me .... like jump in  a hole and stay there forever...