ginHigure

Bad day because...

I have read too much about the terror in Norway and now I'm completely depressed and just want to isolate myself into my apartment and never go outside again because if I do, I will be shot by some sick nationalist.

On top of that, I got a bad hairday.

I went to my cousins (as mentioned before) and did a fuckton of work for him for free just to find out that I had a person call me requesting me to do a telephone interview for a pretty promising job and I didn't get the message until today and the interview was on Saturday and now I have no chance at getting the fraking job. Not to mention I'm sore and tired as hell.

Found out today that my "ear infection" was actually caused by my jaw being misaligned or something like that, and it's not even an ear infection because it's pain from throat lacerations. It hurts to eat, drink, talk, laugh, turn my head to the right, and even breathe from time to time and my prescription medication really didn't do anything except make my legs feel funny :D

Whatever, I don't even care anymore...

Stepdad was supposed to go yesterday to Stockholm travelling by a ship. And what we saw (with mom) when we went to her room? My stepdad sleeping and smelling like a booze. Without ANYTHING he went with to Stockholm. His bag (= there was, for example, his laptop), jacket where his wallet, bankaccount's... everything, phone and almost everything were fucking GONE.

Seriously, I'm starting to doubt this is the same guy as few years ago.

Looks like he will lose his job because he didn't go there at all today like he was supposed to. He actually went to the ship, but didn't land on Sweden, but in Finland.

I dont what is going on in my life, im scared and cant seem to find peace. Me and my bf are soo scared of everything.

Life is becoming harder and harder!

^Pretty much my problem. My blood pressure is high due to stress and that was also one of the things that killed Isshi (according to what I read)...

Bad day because I have to stay at "my" place tonight... it's practically just a shed in someone's backyard that the owners use for storage. I wish I had local friends who didn't live with their parents/family so I could crash on someone's couch more often. I would love access to a bathroom and running water that wasn't from an outside hose. ;_;

Yeah, bad day because people are generally stupid and base their opinions on supposed facts that are actually just some opinions too.

Like that person A claimed that person B has done something wrong because he and person C are no longer in touch. I stepped in and asked what person B had done wrong then, and person A said: "Well, he must've done something because it takes two for tango!"

So... The reason why person A thinks that person B did something wrong is based on the presumption that... he must've done something wrong. :D Yeah, that's what she's saying.

Someone broke into my car and stole my atm/debit/credit cards and my fm transmitter.

whenever my brother comes into our house it becomes a very bad day of arguments

his way of talking is very annoying

186902_100000921501680_5671911_n.jpg

PLDT cut my upload

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoFDcr2lzeLR1FaPjRWvOtDsEIQZr-oC1_UPh0wSbJK9VwpciNgQ

even if my net connection is 3hrs faster, 5hrs now it is still frustrating

People's inability to listen and pay attention to what others say to them surprises me every time.

It's always such a pleasure to conversate with a person who starts adding her own opinions into your sentence right when you're in the middle of saying it.

// BAD DAY BECAUSE COMPLETELY UNKNOWN GOLDEN RETRIEVER DECIDED TO ATTACK MY DOG THROUGH FUCKING BUSHES.

fuck i hate Holland's customs!

i bought the X-Japan Last Live cd on ebay for 50 dollars

and they charge me 35 dollars extra at the customs, wtf! thats almost as much as the cd itself!

fuck i hate them! i pay for the cd, why the hell should i pay extra to get it in my country? its a cd for fuck sake!

3rd time having a download failure

the 1st time was when i was downloading a l'arc dvd

2nd time another dvd that i couldnt remember

3rd m.o.v.e. giga best dvd that consists 27pvs and a jacket gallery

so i started downloading HYDE's BEST DVD now

fuck i hate Holland's customs!

i bought the X-Japan Last Live cd on ebay for 50 dollars

and they charge me 35 dollars extra at the customs, wtf! thats almost as much as the cd itself!

fuck i hate them! i pay for the cd, why the hell should i pay extra to get it in my country? its a cd for fuck sake!

I know right! I had the exact same problem with my D "In the name of justice" DVD. The package itself was 43 euros , had to pay another 13 euros for shipping, and when it arrives two weeks later this guy from TNT with a huge grin on his face tells me I have to pay another 27 euros to get my DVD. Custom tax. I really wanted to punch him in the face to get that smile of his face. It was really annoying. It was more than half of the price of the DVD price.

those taxes are one of the weirdest ever. i pay the full price for it plus shipping most of the time, why the hell would they charge taxes? is not like it is something like booze or tabacco that is way cheaper in other countries, in fact the cds and dvds are more expensive in japan then they are in holland. its such a screwed up thing.

and indeed to see the the guy coming up that you have to pay extra, come fucking on! today with that cd a girl ( think his gf) came up and handed me the package and said: here, goodbye. but then he quickly came that i had to pay, should have locked the door earlier=p

My bro came home today, and its allready a mess at here... the fridge is empty... and I think I gonna have a sleepness night... cuz he don't know when to shut the fuck up with his electro-music ~

I didn't won anything in Lotto yesterday

and the people at my job are going to be crazy and I am the foolish guy who has to help out ~

and at least I can't chill on my sunday, cuz we have a family-festival... and I have 3 tests next week...

Uaaarh >.<