ginHigure

Bad day because...

I can't write an obituary for my mom. There are no words for how amazing she was. I don't know who all to include or how long to make it or anything. I don't understand why every little thing is my responsibility alone.

:cry:

I can't write an obituary for my mom. There are no words for how amazing she was. I don't know who all to include or how long to make it or anything. I don't understand why every little thing is my responsibility alone.

:cry:

:[ My condolences, sorry things aren't faring well.

My internet at home is not working again!!!

WTF?!? .___. PLEASE WORK WHEN I GET HOME!!

D:

I have two tests today which I am not entirely ready for, and then next week enters the exam period.

Just when you think life is good, all of a sudden everything goes wrong and nothing is good anymore.

Im still thinking of how to get rid of things, or maybe just throw my life away....I know i wont do that but it is an option.

The weather is so bloody hot. I can't wait for all the wonderful thunderstorms to follow. :|

The weather is so bloody hot.

This.

Also, looks like I have to remember when I come to my friend's place that she's freaking teenager! Bad and childish one. Jeez, I know I will get mad soon. And her "points" just were rumored when I saw how she is towards her parents. I love her parents, which is the reason I feel sorry for them.

Oh well, home tomorrow!

Outside: +38.8ºC (101.84 F, in sun), +28ºC (82.4 F, in shadows)

Inside: +27ºC (80.6 F)

Fuck.

The weather is so bloody hot.

This.

Also, looks like I have to remember when I come to my friend's place that she's freaking teenager! Bad and childish one. Jeez, I know I will get mad soon. And her "points" just were rumored when I saw how she is towards her parents. I love her parents, which is the reason I feel sorry for them.

Oh well, home tomorrow!

I had the exact same experience. We're not friends anymore now.

Since my mommy is gone I have no inspiration. I no longer want to go near, look at or touch my sewing machine.

And my spacebar is insanely sensitive since I cleaned my keyboard, it's rather irritating.

i am so close to stabbing this bitch in the freaking head i swear

say on more thing to me and it's over

DEAD SERIOUS.... :-x

( people piss me off so damn much...)

Because I feel threatened in every aspect and I hate it.

And I don't receive any understanding or compassion, people just get angry at me.

Well, duh, sorry for not being a thin, intelligent, perfect girl with awesome boobs and ass. And sorry for not believing in coincidence too many times. Yeah, it must be my fault.

My oldest friends family is visiting from Missouri for the first time since they moved there about a year and a half ago. I heard so many times within the past week how excited they are to see me. Well they got in last night and no one said anything and then today I get a call about how they all want tattoos from me on whatever day is convenient for me. Ok only today was, they all know I have thing called a job so I have a house to live in.

I would of had no problem with spending the day with them, but apparently I'm all of a sudden less important than the bar. As usual. Now I just feel like the only reason they want to see me is for free tattoos considering thats the only reason she called.

um... i get a super slow computer and you have a fast running computer... this sucks!!! >.> why couldn't you just get 2 new laptops!?!? gah and it has windows 7!!! T___T good thing i have a new computer at with windows 7 at home... >> i hate...dislike windows vistia(i spelled it wrong!!)

I've been having chest pain, pain in my ribs, weak legs and muscles and trouble breathing for a couple of days. I'm freaking out here

I didn't realize how complicated it is to buy a house ;-; I'm really discouraged now, but I really want this house, it's so perfect and it would cost less every month than the rent where I live now. Just all the details are scary, I feel like I wouldn't be able to get the loan or anything

Why is it, that those you care for deeply...can hurt you so easily?

I try everything I can...I work hard to be a good friend/roommate...and I don't deny that there are good times...

...but recently my heart has been full of pain. It hurts to see one I consider my best friend - my soulsister of sorts - move away from me. At least that's how it feels for me. She's spending time with everybody...while I am alone most of the time.

I struggle...keep the apartment in order, cook...all to please her...and yet it never seems enough.

Is it me? Am I asking too much?

Once more - even if for a different reason - I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I am...insignificant, invisible even.

We used to have so much fun together...watching movies, going out...all that seems forgotten now. Like there is a huge rift and I am standing on one side and she is on the other. And the bridge over the rift is slowly falling apart.

I am falling apart...my soul is torn to pieces...