ginHigure

Bad day because...

Some douche parked his car on the driveway which made it impossible to pass with my bike :/

Because I have been sleeping on the floor for the last two nights. Fuckin' A, man.

My wrist fucking hurts.. I'm starting to think it's broken, not just twisted.

Stupid obsessed fangirls and their godsdamned character pimping. No-one gives a fuck if you're totally enthralled with a guy who's been in less than a dozen panels in over 400 chapters. You can take the mythology you created about him and shove it up your centipede-filled vagina sideways, hon.

Painkillers won't help... If my wrist has a skafoideum fracture = plaster cast for 3 months x__x

Tomorrow I'll get an apointment for x-ray and magnetic resonance imaging...

shit just keeps getting worse. I know some say it always gets worse before it can get better, but I don't think that's whats happening at all. I haven't gotten one bit of good news within the past 2 weeks and it's making my anxiety even worse. :cry:

im tired of people thinking i brake computers!! are you serious?!?

i REALLY am getting annoyed... -_____-

I'm tired of fixing people's computers - I'm not tech support!

(This is funny after BloodRoses' last reply XD)

The worst possible thing that could ever happen to me happened Tuesday morning. My heart just physically hurts so bad. :cry:

Today is somehow a really f***ed up day. Talk about emotional rollercoaster.

Stress getting to me. 3 jobs to manage and a household to keep up. Ppl critisizing me out of the blue. Fight with my bestie (who is also my flatmate).

Cold and empty bed. Bestie cuddling with someone else (also a friend of mine).

Missing HIM.

Show to run in bit more than an hour.

Screw this day.

I'm reading to my exam that I will have in a week and a half. Haven't been reading for any tests or shit for...uh, 5-6 years? Fucking thing makes me go nuts. Can't concentrate, I have no motivation whatsoever, and I get fucking angry, bitter, grumpy and something that is wya beyond emo. Not in a way where I am cutting myself, coloring my hair which I cover my eyes with or anything, just in a way where I am complaining about every little thing to myself and others while I use more swear words than non-swear words inmy sentences and completely fuck up everything.

Fucking thing sucks.

Fucking dog peed to the biggest available mat in this house! It's big and therefore hard to wash. It also has a rubber bottom so I can't stick it in to the washing machine.

I'm reading to my exam that I will have in a week and a half. Haven't been reading for any tests or shit for...uh, 5-6 years? Fucking thing makes me go nuts. Can't concentrate, I have no motivation whatsoever, and I get fucking angry, bitter, grumpy and something that is wya beyond emo. Not in a way where I am cutting myself, coloring my hair which I cover my eyes with or anything, just in a way where I am complaining about every little thing to myself and others while I use more swear words than non-swear words inmy sentences and completely fuck up everything.

Fucking thing sucks.

Can imagine. Just had my exams. I know it's hard, maybe my motivation was better than yours (lol) but at least give it a try. Try rewarding yourself if you manage to study for about an hour or 2-3 with food you like and make sure that during studying you take enough breaks to regain your concentration. It's all I got, but I hope it helps.

Lets try bad Week...

Friday-sunday Anime convention went wrong, blue hair dye spilled in hotel room, girl who charged card freaking out so we scramble to get cleaning supplies. clean as best as we can and we leave it alone. Start drinking and 6 ppl in that hotel room finish my full bottle of rumpleminze peppermint schnapps -.-; shits 30 somethin a bottle. Anyway room gets shitfaced (cept me guess i can hold my liquor one damn good thing.)

Saturday- girl tries to clean the shit off the wall, floor and door again. (mind u its clean as its gonna get and it looks really good) she colgs toliet with tissue shes using to dry hotel staff shows up 1 hr after we call to get shit unclogged. dont show up with towels til the next day when we check out. try going to rave at night with just my gf and my friend wants totag along we give her 15 mins. 15 turns to 1hr and 30 mins we show up at lobby she changes mind and goes back to room we get to line its too long we miss rave.

sunday- pass out from stress

monday - thurs bullshit at work i started a project last week organizing and sorting add drop forms for classes and then last wed I was told to take them all and remove them because we were implementing a new sorting system. I filed 1 month and halfs work that week and now I'm going to expected to do it again. Best part is that my gf is the one who suggested the change to my boss. She then later has the nerve to tell me its ok because I need hours anyways for my new computer. (thanks babe you really know what to say to make me feel better.) Thurs - blew more money than i should have because of friends pressuring me to go to gameworks and then buffalo wild wings.

Today: Went to a tournament for magic the gathering today at the local card shop cuz ima terrible nerd and got roflstomped my first two games removing me from the torunament. My decks have taken months to make and are both well over 500 dollars. (didnt pay all of that but I mean makes me feel like I wasted all my time.)

This weekend is getting ready for my bros graduation and thats gonna be hell

so....kill me now?