ginHigure

Bad day because...

Everything is going really bad, family is having too many problems, first bro, then dad now mom. Im the only one left for something bad to happen to.

I found out that this guy that I've had a thing for for a while might have a thing for me too, but if he does he won't act on it because his views on love conflict with his views on religion and he thinks other people would be upset with him if he dated another boy, even though he's out to his family and they love and accept him anyway. Fuckity balls.

My dad is a lazy prick and won't even cook dinner or go shopping. So there is basically nothing to eat in the house and I am fucking starving. Sick of him never cooking dinner and just being lazy.

It's raining so hard here and the wind is terrible. Usually not a problem, but I do a lot of walking outside on school days, so this kind of sucks. Really really bad. And I haven't done any homework yet. At all.

Left my phone in my car. Refuse to go out and get it in the rain. Car roof has a leak in it. I hope my phone still works when I get out to it when I go to work.

My yearly cold sore has come to haunt my upper lip yet again. I had to go to school with a band-aid over it. So embarrassing. :(

SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE A MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE HEADACHE AND FEEL LIKE SHIT AND WANT TO JUST MELLOW OUT TO MUSIC BUT DRANK LIKE 4 CUPS OF COFFEE.....FML.. FU 'M' FU' K' FU 'D' FU ETC OMFG... LIKE 100 THINGS TURNED OUT LIKE SHIT TODAY.. JUST NOT MY DAY D:

Late for work, then some dumb ass kid arguing with me about a band I've been listening to since I was like 7. Today being the first time he heard them. You cannot compare the Cramps with Elvis. Then he proceeded to argue with me about all kinds of shit. Kid, your like 14 stfu, you don't know anything. Theres a reason I took several different music education course, music business, and am now a recording tech kthnx.

I'm having a bad day because I cannot sleep. Managed to sleep almost two hour night to yesterday, but that's also the only sleep I've had in 4 days, starting my fuifth today.

3 days without sleep, then two hours, then nothing again. God damn!

The government took my welfare with a new law :/

It's no matter though, i just need to take less classes and find a full time job for eight months, so i'll get money without working once more. I don't mind really. I am a small sacrifice if some lazy people get their handout money stream cut off ( my situation is... very unusual )

im very scared of how the day would turn out and what might(mostly likely) happen today! I dont want the day to go bye fast. I feel like im drowning in a pool of confusion and stress.