ginHigure

Bad day because...

I set my alarm clock for PM instead of AM by accident.....

...and I may need to go to the doctor....ugh being a girl sucks ==

Because:

1) I was sleeping like 20 minutes ago, when I should have woken up two hours ago. (one hour late from school)

2) I was late from school.

3) Headache, and it really doesn't help you at all, that next 5 school hours will be spend with a computer. :DD Damn business school, I'm "going to be" such a nerd because of you. (... Yeah, I'm already 8( )

4) ... I'm just angsting, without a reason.

Told my manager I'd extend my shift at Target today, because Black Friday was so brutal that I'm coming in 2 hours early and leaving 2.5 hours later.

It's okay I guess cuz I need the money.

But I'mmsoooooo tired...

...the man living above us started drilling again. He is drilling since 9 a.m, and even though I said to him, that I wouldn't mind, if he would start it a bit later, so I can sleep well, he continues it. Napalm.

I started working this week, and my final exams started at college too, so I slept just 4 hours for day all days.

I'm in a terrible mood, and would like to sleep all weekend, but I have some issues to do yet...

College is driving me crazy. I just had a test, and now I have a workgroup to present. I'm nearly to send to hell anyone that piss me of just a little.

And my friend just said that my hair looks like noodles.

FUCK_YOU.