ginHigure

Bad day because...

I got off the wagon and started smoking again D: Djarum Blacks why must you be so damn good T-T

I got Saturday school due to my tardies.

I got off the wagon and started smoking again D: Djarum Blacks why must you be so damn good T-T

Need some motivation? :o Kinda looks like raisin bread...

^those dont work on me anymore since im a nurse in training and seen worse stuff than that lol

God i need to quit but they're so damn good T-T

I realized how short I am... ;;w;; Just two years ago almost everyone was shorter than me, but now I have to look up if I want to see friend's/classmate's/other people's face.

(Let's compare; I'm 170cm, tallest friend is about 2m, and shortest is barely 165cm tall. And I don't have that much of shorter friends!)

Yesterday at night I was in a car accident and unlikely the usual, I wasn't using the safety belt.So I hit my face on the seat and my legs as well, both still hurts...

And I couldn't sleep that much today.This just assures me that 2010 isn't my year...

I have a really tough presentation to handle in only a few hours and I am scared as fuckkkkkkkkk. Mostly because I suck at speaking in public (especially one I don't know) and am a stutterer (which does not make things easier) and also due to the fact that I'm not confident enough in regards of the content of the presentation.

It's starting to get cold, I hate winter. It's just now dawned on me that I have 9 days to finish my Emiru cosplay and I've yet to bleach my hair and I don't have false eyelashes yet.

Finally, I just got home from work to find I only have one Asahi left. Where'd they all go?

I'm having a bad day already at 6:02 AM because I'm so sick that I can't even breathe through my nose, my PS2 memory card is missing and I just want to play Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga, and I have no pot. D: Oh woe is me.

My parents have decided to not pay the Comcast bill so that we will not have internet. :( I need my Showtime, goddamit!

^ oooh have you try meditation?

is not that. Im a good sleeper actually and i fall asleep right when i lay down to go to bed. But for osme reason i couldnt sleep last night D=

^ oooh have you try meditation?

is not that. Im a good sleeper actually and i fall asleep right when i lay down to go to bed. But for osme reason i couldnt sleep last night D=

ah, i see.

Perhaps something distracts your mind from the inside. D:

hearing one of my idol, Lily Allen are having her second misscarriage after 6 month pregnancy.

It's so sad :(

ruins my evening completely,

my suppose to be tasty room service dinner just tastes all bland now.

it's a bad day 'coz i don't have nothing to do, and would be bad days the rest of these year's days, 'cos they would be like today. (man that's depressing T_T)

Coffee? No coffee! I haven't had coffee all day. I can't function properly without it.