ginHigure

Bad day because...

Just post why is a bad day for you....

Well i'll start,

with the fact that i have searched and found out i might have inflammatory bowel disease, and now i dont know whether i should tell my parents or not, im only 19 going to 20. I know i have let it go and not thought about it at all, but then i searched and searched that a type of medication can make this happen....i have the symptoms and all and am very concerned and disbelieved plus i would have to go to my doctor....i dont what too do.

it still a bad day today for me because there are problems with internet connection and have no one to talk with.

yesterday was a bad day because A dismissed police inspector rolando mendoza hijacked a coach belonging to Hong Thai Travel and its 25 Hong Kong tourists in Manila, the capital of the Philippines in order to demand his reinstatement. He is later on shot dead by the police. At least 7 hostages are killed and 2 others severely injured.

I went to the hospital today. My biceps' tendon just got inflamed. I'm taking three different types of pills. Just because I held lots of heavy books some days ago.

I've had a cold for the last few days, and lost most of my voice. I couldn't cheer Dir en grey on when I saw them, and on the way home I crashed my parents' car. I now associate Dir en grey and Apocalyptica, two of my favourite bands, with mind-numbing terror and the taste of cold medicine; I may be unable to enjoy them for a long time...

My newer computer won't turn on and I'm stuck using the old one until I can get something done about the newer one. :oshi: No new music or volume for a while. NOOOO!

I am having a bad day because:

I woke up to late, so i'm late for school.

Yesterday I ate one sandwich, and I was insanely hungry this morning, all I got was an apple since I had to rush (and I get really mad when im hungry lol)

I just found out we have fishsoup in school, which makes things worse (I don't eat it).

And on top of this, my school pc is fucked up and dont want mysql and php to work, i am really freaking out

A stupid fucking bot sent an e-mail to all of my contacts that said that I deleted them off my msn /: