ginHigure

Bad day because...

I'm gonna be married on Friday and I think it's a huge mistake.

I can't take responsibility for ruining someone's life like that.

And my fiancee isn't taking this seriously. He thinks I'm throwing a temper tantrum.

I don't know what to do and how to fix things.

My medical insurance was cut off 3/31 and my "speciality" doctor called me today to let me know he couldn't bill my insurance. 

So so I called my insurance and they said they cut me off because they couldn't "locate me". I checked my profile and low and behold my address on file is where I fucking live. What do they even mean they couldn't locate me?! 

So I filed an appeal and hopefully all goes well because I only have 6 days worth of my "specialty" medicine and, as of right now, have no way of getting my medicine. 

This particular day wasn't bad, but lately I've been having more bad days than good.

Spoiler

My depression is getting worse to the point where I'm losing the motivation to do my schoolwork or to do the things that I love doing. It's so bad that I've even considered dropping out of college and I'm thinking about suicide a lot more often. With where I'm at right now, I feel completely worthless. I think hanging out with my friends could take my mind off of things, but every time we plan on hanging out, those plans get squandered from either side. I just don't know what to do anymore... I guess when this semester's over, I'd feel a bit better, but still, I have another year left to go and after that, ...who knows.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

My day itself was okay but I'm at work and I work with dogs that stay overnight for boarding. This dog will not stop whining. She gets separation anxiety so anytime they bring her here she just whines all night and she's a husky and I want to shoot myself. 

I took my boyfriend with type I diabetes to a hospital today because he had been throwing up all morning. Apparently now he has a high fever. While I know he is in a good care there, I am stressing so much. I can already tell that as he's staying there overnight, there will be no sleeping for me...

And all of this happened before 11am, waiting for more stuff to happen.

I moved in with two friends of mine. These friends have been dating for a little while and have been doing a lot of life building. When I was moving out of my last apartment, my friends asked to come live with, since they were in the market for a town house and needed a roommate to help afford it. Well, they signed a 12 month lease, which seemed pretty long, but I figured it wouldn't be big deal since they're on this life building pursuit. It's been less than a month and they have decided to take a break. I don't know they will work it out. I'm now trying to figure out if, when, and where I'll be moving to if they don't get back together. I feel bad they're at this point in their relationship, but I got to say, I'm rather vexed at myself for putting myself in this situation. Oh well, you live and learn. 

Had to walk about 20 minutes to a bus stop to take  a 14 minutes bus ride, because the bus stop wasn't served -___- 

Seniors had awards day and us juniors were forced to attend. I was supposed to call my girlfriend during Art class, since that's literally the only time I can call her but awards ceremony lasted an hour longer than it should've. So now I'm disappointed...

She's at a concert now and I wish I could be with her so much...

Then at the end of the day, some clean cut preppy dudes thought it'd be really funny to go "Hurr durr, rawr kid!" at me all the way from a bus, just because I have asymmetrical hair. Like, yes, I know it's common among scene kids to have that hair style, but it's been a thing way before scene ever came to be. 

Also, take a look at my music playlist. Not one crunkcore band, or BVB song. 

What's next? You gonna accuse me of worshipping satan? Oh wait! People already do that. 

It doesn't help my mother bullies me about my hair at home, always telling me to get it cut shorter and stuff. 

She knows I'm trans, and claims to accept me, but still feels the need to force male roles on me

Edited by AimiGen7

On 2017-4-11 at 0:58 AM, The Bread Wolf said:

I'm gonna be married on Friday and I think it's a huge mistake.

I can't take responsibility for ruining someone's life like that.

And my fiancee isn't taking this seriously. He thinks I'm throwing a temper tantrum.

I don't know what to do and how to fix things.

Did you work it out? 

OT: handed in my last assignment late after spending all night awake,  which means my grade is capped at 40. The software decided to crash and glitch several times which made me feel sick with anxiety. Now I'm drained,just need some sleep and I'll be good. 

I got sort of dumped after a year and the reason was "I can't stand you". No details. No specifications. I have unforgiveable flaws but can't work on them since I do not know what bothered them so much.

A dog just broke my headphones ten minutes into my 10 hour shift. I had to order a postmate to go buy me more cause it's busy and the dogs are loud and I need my music.