ginHigure

Bad day because...

At the Student Councelling Class we were talking about self-confidence and I completely broke down. I really don't have any... So I ended up crying en public.

- My hair's awful today

- It's awful because there's such a strong wind

- Too which I wouldn't have been exposed to if our train company had at least put a little bit of effort into informing me that there would be no trains today

- So I needed to call my mom to take me to the station to get my bicycle and cycle from there to my university

- And then it started to rain really hard so I arrived at the library soaking wet

- Only to find out the people I met up with to do a very important assignment for Friday didn't bother to show up

- And there are no computers available so I can't do it by myself.

Worst part is, it's only 11:30 AM

I guess it's easier to open up here

Sometimes I just feel like my attempts on better success end up all the time on failure, and none of the advice would help me to stand up and fight back against the difficulties in studies or so

I just feel weak, like I could really suck hard and never pass anything / final exam complexes and problems

/which of course, lead me to a big conflict between me and parents - also having probs with job hunting.

Edit: I decided not to ask help from my friends since they think of me as a guy with complex way of thinking after all

Gay friends instead asked me to get a girlfriend

But...my chances are low

-major headdesk-

bad day because that fucking internet censorship act mght get passed >:(

^In the Netherlands? Are you fucking kidding me? Censorship isn't allowed here, that would be going straight against the Constitution!

no, the american one.

If it gets passed, they can basically operate outside US jurisdiction and get foreign sites removed as well

^Wow, that would be totally...douchebag like. Especially with the whole easy on downloading policy most European countries have, they could literally censor us away as well. But honestly, I'm not letting my ass get censored by Americans, I'm still an inhabitant of the Netherlands and as long as our government won't ban it wouldn't that be pretty illegal and stupid against Europe?

There's actually a somewhat similar act being pushed in Europe but i forgot its name and idk its current state

cousin is coming over.... T__T

i hope he doesn't come...i HATE having people over my

house >_>; AND ALSO

I REEEEEAAAAALLLLLY HOPE IT DOESN'T PASS!! D:

DON'T CENSOR SHIT YOU bastards ><;

Get drunk, some photographer wants to take pics of you because he likes your clothes, get free drinks and bitches, some guy asks you if you are a graphic designer like him, people believe your bullshit stories and that would have been the perfect day unless my ex's sister wouldn't have shown up at the bar. Got all depressed after that so I had to leave.

The moment you realize everyone hates you for the wrong reasons and refuses to believe that you've done nothing they accuse you've done.

Trust in human kind hits the rock bottom once and for all.

well my this is my last time i can stay up...

i got fucking school Tuesday. :/ seriously like what happen too 2 weeks vacation!!

don't like this at all!! ugh..=___=;;

Long-ass rant inbound but fuck it, I need to get it off my chest.

Right now, ResLife (shortened to RL to save my sanity) is running into problems with the student-run para-professional medical service on campus, which we will call FR (first response). Last year, when students or RA's would call University Police (UP) for a medical emergency, FR would be the people that would show up. They would give us the information we needed to file a report such as the name of the patient, what they were getting transported for and where they were going. This year, this all changed because FR suddenly is afraid that their members are going to lose their EMT certification cards if they break HIPA laws.

(Quick aside, HIPA laws are laws that say medical professionals cannot give out information to anyone concerning the status of a patient so that they cannot be denied medical insurance for anything they may suffer from later on in the future. This law does not apply to RL.)

This is a problem because now RL and FR cannot communicate efficiently in any given situation. If something goes wrong and an RA calls them, we can tell them everything they need to know to do their job, but they can't reciprocate. This normally isn't a problem though because if we're around we'll pick up what we need to know from listening in on their conversations. What's more of a problem is when they're called for an emergency but it wasn't through us. Then, this person is mysteriously transported to a place that no one knows and we don't know who it is or why. Why? BECAUSE WE CAN'T ASK. It's completely fucking nuts. It's as if you showed up to your house and you saw someone being transported out but no one can tell you who, where they're going and what for and they basically tell you to get lost.

As if it wasn't bad enough, the EMT's are getting a huge ego boost when they walk in on the scene. They try to do things outside of their jurisdiction - like dismiss RA's from the scene even when we are out of the way. They want to be so secretive about what they're doing and it's causing problems when some of them (not all of them) are acting like complete assholes and demanding that we leave because we're breaking confidentiality and that "we're in the way". We're batting for the same team here. Your job is to come into the hall, take care of the patient and get him to the hospital. If I'm not in your way and I'm actively or passively assisting you at various parts of the call, you don't need to dismiss me. Do your fucking job and get to the hospital. Just because I'm not wearing an EMT jacket doesn't mean you can treat me like shit.

/rant

All I hear about is how useless I am and how I never do anything because I don't have a job - and that comes from people who do nothing but sit on their asses all day and drink coffee/soda, smoke, watch t.v., and eat because they don't have jobs either. Meanwhile I'm the only one that puts any effort into cleaning *anything* in this house, making sure the groceries are bought, meals are made, laundry is done, the dogs are cared for, etc.

But apparently I do nothing but sit in front of the computer all day every day.