Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

cocklobin new album release

it is announced at cocklobin one-man live "UNDER THE SUN-after the「below the HORIZON」-" at Shibuya O-West at 2011/12/18 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2012, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2011/12/18:

01.RISING THE DARK

02.WELCOME

03.GAMUT

04.hearts

05.rein

06.grisaille

07.the dark

08.coil

09.ATMAN

10.生まれ落ちた世界(umareochita sekai)

11.死と再生(shi to saisei)

12.reborn

13.[new song]

14.翼(tsubasa)

15.black

16.fall on one's knees

EN1

01.[new song]

02.chloe

03.DELIC

EN2

01.black

btw they have played 2 new songs at their one-man live at 2011/12/18, which will be included in their forthcoming new album

It has yet to be confirmed whether or not it will consist of all brand-new tracks. Ugh. I'm actually really excited, but I'm not sure. Wasn't really fond of their recent materials.

they will hold their presents live tour "Caress of Iris" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/08/04, at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2012/08/12, at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2012/08/17 and at Niigata CLUB RIVERST at 2012/08/25

[participating artists]

cocklobin

emmuree

LIPHLICH

TOKYO HEROES

they will hold their one-man live "月虹~gekkou~" at Shibuya GLAD at 2012/09/09

[track list]

01.終焉の向日葵(shuuen no himawari)

02.IKAROS

03.ALLAY

04.UNDER THE ROSE

05.ヨミノアシロ(yomi no ashiro)

06.the light

07.Iris

08.月虹(gekkou)

09.in my hands

10.black

11.Healing

12.enigma

13.PAIN

14.SEASONS

Are any of the songs from grisaille on the album? I notice black and "Iris" looks familiar, but that's about the only tracks I recognize.

Are any of the songs from grisaille on the album? I notice black and "Iris" looks familiar, but that's about the only tracks I recognize.

black is the only previously released song on the album, which is kind of odd how they chose that song but none of the songs they've released on the 2 singles after black. I wonder why.

Black was AWESOME! And it's quite nice it's mostly new songs, makes me want it even more ^^

Excited for this album! I'm happy to hear that most of the songs are new. I hate when bands put a lot of old songs on an album.

Sign in to follow this