Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MEJIBRAY new maxi single & album release

^

Agree. I'm getting headaches because of the background >__<))

But the looks are pretty nice, I like Meto's look, he looks cute :P

I bet the album cover is going to be like one of those blue spinny circles from the OHP.

Interesting look, but that background... It's too much.

Still excited.

Did someone say there are samples at Amazon.com?

They usually have samples at Amazon.co.uk, since they sell all their stuff in mp3, but the new album+samples aren't up yet. But I guess when they'll have the mp3 version of the album in stock there will be samples as well. :) (maybe in 1-2 weeks?)

I'm more curious for the album covers now... hopefully they won't be such an eyesore, lol.

^

this. And also... if the bonus poster looks like the same as the new header... @__@))!

They usually have samples at Amazon.co.uk, since they sell all their stuff in mp3, but the new album+samples aren't up yet. But I guess when they'll have the mp3 version of the album in stock there will be samples as well. :) (maybe in 1-2 weeks?)

Yeah, probably. I keep thinking this album is coming out Wednesday and it isn't lol. My days are all over the place.

I'll definitely listen to and review this album for my blog. I've really liked what I've heard from them.

are the cirlcles supposed to spin. because i can't see them spin. they stand still and it's more annoying.

lol dammit i want to see them spin . how :wat:

^ The left one looks really badass, while the other one...meh. :lol: Do you have any info on which is which (regular or limited)? Seeing as I ordered the regular one, with my luck I'll end up with that horrible one on the right, lol. XD

I like the left cover too, but I'm getting the right one :P

btw, the autographed posters by CDjapan... Like I guessed.. it's the spinning poster >__<))!!

emotionalkarmaautograph.png

Getting more and more excited. I've had Divergent stuck in my head for days and days.I bet this album is going to fucking DELIVER.

Is there a jpg of the deluxe edition album art anywhere that's like really good quality for me to save for now?

I had the regular edition ordered with poster and everything, but i had to cancel due to economic reasons :/

I had the regular edition ordered with poster and everything, but i had to cancel due to economic reasons :/

That sucks, Mine will be arriving a week after it comes out.

Sign in to follow this