Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MEJIBRAY new maxi single & album release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY one-man live "Silver Crossing" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/12/16 that their new maxi single "サバト(sabbath)" will be released at 2012/03/07 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "サバト(sabbath)" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live "Silver Crossing" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/12/16), and regular edition (1,560yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.サバト(sabbath)

02.Akercock

03.Divergence (included in regular edition)

their new album "Emotional【KARMA】" will be released at 2012/05/02 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,675yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including PV), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

btw they will hold their one-man live "PentagramRAY" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/04/06 and their another one-man live "【KAR(L)MA】YR It goes mad." at Shibuya O-West at 2012/06/08

^ as mentioned in first post, scene of their one-man live at 2011/12/16 will be included in DVD in limited edition TYPE B of their new maxi single "サバト(sabbath)"

SET-LIST at 2011/12/16:

01.FELL TO THE HEAVEN

02.Sliver

03.CRAZED BRAIN

04.サバト(sabbath)

05.Invisible Tower maker

06.これを依存と呼ぶなら(kore wo izon to yobu nara)

07.Baby Crossing

08.剥落(hakuraku)

09.DISTANCE.exe

10.APOCALYPSE

11.APOCALYPSE

12.APOCALYPSE

13.Chameleon YUMMY

14.KILLING ME

EN1

01.偽りの仮面/じさつのうた(itsuwari no kamen/jisatsu no uta)

02.And Then There Were None.

03.Divergence

04.トロシナ(tropical synergy)

05.カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-(karma-gareki no mantichoras-)

10.APOCALYPSE

11.APOCALYPSE

12.APOCALYPSE

O_o

I can't remember how that song was (I didn't really like them much, except for "And then there were none" which was a bit more interesting than the rest), but is it short and energic by any chance?

Since Misa is their producer, I think playing the same song in a row might be his idea, Babylon used to perform their song "Garou" a lot of times in a row since it was a short, wild 2 min. song. They sometimes played it 6 times in a row.

Also the work fast thing might be a Misa thing too, I remember in the good old babylon days (except 2007) they never stopped releasing stuff

10.APOCALYPSE

11.APOCALYPSE

12.APOCALYPSE

O_o

I can't remember how that song was (I didn't really like them much, except for "And then there were none" which was a bit more interesting than the rest), but is it short and energic by any chance?

Since Misa is their producer, I think playing the same song in a row might be his idea, Babylon used to perform their song "Garou" a lot of times in a row since it was a short, wild 2 min. song. They sometimes played it 6 times in a row.

Also the work fast thing might be a Misa thing too, I remember in the good old babylon days (except 2007) they never stopped releasing stuff

the song have just 2 minutes

Brand-X posted a list of songs that will surely be on their album:

・カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース (Karma -Gareki no Mantichoras-)

・KILLING ME

・サバト (Sabbath)

・Invisible Tower Maker

・いつか君に殺されるなら (Itsuka kimi ni korosareru nara)

・Chameleon YUMMY

・偽りの仮面 (Itsuwari no kamen)

・じさつのうた (Jisatsu no uta)

・FEEL TO THE HEAVEN

Also, it seems the limited edition's PV will be for the song Karma -Gareki no Mantichoras-.

The single and the album can now be pre-ordered from CDJapan (for example).

Sign in to follow this