faketure

LOW voiced vocalists!

Surprised no one said Juri from Sylmeria or the vocalist of Dark Schneider (now in MirialD). They both have some of the deepest voices VK has to ofter.

Gene had a really deep voice when he was in Medue'Obscur

Also the vocalist from Misaruka, Scapegoat, Insanity Frontier and many more come to mind.

emmuree >> 想 :D

and LAER in Dark Schneider (ex. Garret)

sometimes i also thought tatsurou in that list

but compare asagi and gackt, well tatsurou not really deep enough by them

A lot of people seem to confuse deep and low. Someone can have a deep and high voice(Ai, Yomi etc) or a light and low voice(Taama from Roach). Kyotarou as mentioned before just has a light and high voice, but raw. Not deep or low at all.

Sugar's Loki has a low range, and a deep voice so he would count.

Linda from Tokyo Heroes has a relatively low voice, but not really deep(but definitely not light!).

Unsraw's Yuuki has a deep but high voice.

A lot of people seem to confuse deep and low. Someone can have a deep and high voice(Ai, Yomi etc) or a light and low voice(Taama from Roach). Kyotarou as mentioned before just has a light and high voice, but raw. Not deep or low at all.

Sugar's Loki has a low range, and a deep voice so he would count.

Linda from Tokyo Heroes has a relatively low voice, but not really deep(but definitely not light!).

Unsraw's Yuuki has a deep but light voice.

Already thought about pointing that out, too.

I by myself have got a very low but light voice and have tried searching for really low voiced artists many times, but most of the times I just got deep-voiced recommendations ...

oh and @dokudead: Tatsurou actually has got a kind of low voice - Asagi and Gackt are much higher

I think that most low-voiced vocalists in Japanese music are to find in Angura bands, but I'm not too sure about it.

Same here, low but light voice, and people recommend deep voiced singers for me like Ai. But he sings pretty high, I really can't do Deathgaze songs.

One of the few singers I can get close to vocal wise is Linda from Tokyo Heroes, and that's angura.

Does Ai from Deathgaze count?

I think he does. Deadman's Mako has a pretty low voice as well.

Fumiyuki (Rain)

Such a great deep voice. It's such a shame he passed away, nonetheless so young.

Yuhma (Luzmelt)

Kyouki (Reload/Grieva)

On April 20, 2016 at 2:42 PM, leafwork said:

how has nobody mentioned Morrie lol

Someone did on the first page. 

I think the lowest I've heard Morrie's voice go was in Kurumeki. 

Isn't Morrie basically "deep" rather than "low" as well tho? The thing with VK/VK-related acts for the most part is that vocalists usually force themselves to sound "low" (e.g. Kamijo, Asagi) =/= actually low (e.g. that Speed-Id guy or w/e he is)

Okay, massive fuckup here - my apologies:

Vocalists in VK/VK-related acts are usually "low" when it comes their vocalcraft. I.e. I don't think they are naturally "deep" in that sense - e.g. Kamijo is the prime example of this fallacy: just because he tries to force himself to go down half a pitch or below =/= "deep vocalwork" . He is just "low-ish" if we stick to the correct definition:

deep = naturally deep-voiced (low pitch), low = undertone.

Apply the same to Morrie - "puberty" or not, but your vocals cannot experience paradigm shift in natural circumstances unless you manage to ruin your polyps or w/e Kyo used to have. As such, he's not "deep" - he never was nor never will unless miracles happen.

P.s. Morrie's  *natural* voice back in DEAD END during its first formation...

Edited by Alroy

Don't mention early Dead End, Morrie was still going through puberty back then

Edited by Tokage

not alway his choice or he mixes it with higher parts 

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

Don't mention early Dead End, Morrie was still going through puberty back then

Even during '88-89 when he was like 24-25? :-P

Read my fixed post.

Yoshito from Nihilizm has a pretty deep voice.
Otogi from Awoi was my favorite, though he isn't active anymore. 
Maybe Ryuga from Sel'm counts as well? 

9 hours ago, Carmelzors said:

Even during '88-89 when he was like 24-25? :-P

Read my fixed post.

Some people are late bloomers : ^ )

Luzmelt's Yuhma has already been mentioned (yay!)

I wonder how come no-one has been mentioning Mikaru from DIO distraught overlord? He has maybe the deepest/lowest voice I've heard so far and I admit he's maybe best to do deathvocals too!

DIO - distraught overlord -- Lord's Prayer

And maybe I guess Natsuki from OZ fits to the category quite well.

bidoh's voice is as deep as all hell. it's like a whole other level of therapeutic. 

does this guy count? the clean parts are pretty damn low

Re:no of Aldious sings pretty low. And if you ever heard her perform "Mermaid" you'd know why. She should never be allowed to perform that song again.

I think everybody's forgotten about Seth from Moi Dix Mois/Art Cube. He's got one of the lowest voices I heard in VK so far. And Hizumi could be considered too imo. I have yet to hear a VK singer with a really bassy voice tho. lol

Golden Bomber's Kiryuuin Shou.

I literally die whenever he sings their slow songs, and they have quite a lot of slow songs (Sekai Heiwa, Hirogaru Sekai, Sayonara3x, Kimi ga Inai Ma ni, Haru ga Kuru Mae ni, etc)

Edited by kisumi kinbaku