Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

UNiTE

They're really nice, I've been following all their ex bands, Canzel, Alibi and Mouse. Not so much Lempika? though, although I have heard the Halsion with Haku in it (Mikaru from Dio was actually their vocalist.)

I heard the album but on a first sound I thought it sounded kind of...boring. I'll give it another chance though

Ahahaha. Give them a fair chance Sai. They really aren't that boring. :'D

I was never into the other bands but I was aware of them. Ahaha.

Got some previews for the AIVIE singles:

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/aivie- ... d510896945 (AIVIE and プレテンス)

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/aivie- ... d510899388 (AIVIE, ハイスピードフェイスレスネス, and 鳥籠好餌責務-TORIKAGO like obligation-)

ハイスピードフェイスレスネス is sounding positively LiN-tastic. I've really warmed up to AIVIE too. It was "aight" when I first heard the PV, but it got better with each listen.

Dear UNiTE-listeners,

I made a little journal post on last.fm, so feel free to drop by and share your opinions about who you deem as the best composer in UNiTE.: http://www.last.fm/user/fitear1590/journal/2013/01/11/5pxk5q_%E3%83%A6%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88_(unite.)_composers

I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks.

I really want to love them but I find them kind of boring.

I loved Canzel, still one of my favorite bands but they're not doing it for me.

Star no House sounds more like Canzel than UNiTE but that may just be cause Icchi is the vocalist.

Hello againnnnn sorry that i post such shitty stuff but im just asking things that i don't know about lel

So does somebody know the reason why Sana is crying on this live video? I know that this is such a trash question but i got interested when i saw it.

Video hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: 

Edited by Rikkusan

1 hour ago, Rikkusan said:

Hello againnnnn sorry that i post such shitty stuff but im just asking things that i don't know about lel

So does somebody know the reason why Sana is crying on this live video? I know that this is such a trash question but i got interested when i saw it.

Video hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: 

Because it was his first live as a UNiTE member so he got emotional :) He used to be a big fan of UNiTE. before joining them.

Adding on here:

This doc. covers the whole transition between Yukimi and Sana w/ an additional convo. w/ the two (and LiN) at the end. On a side note, I would love to see the documentaries translated, but it would take forever ;;.

I think they aren't bad after finding PVs on YouTube, but Mio's inability to wear glasses like a human person is extremely distracting :(

Their latest single slaps though

Sign in to follow this