Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW 3-month consecutive new CDs release

yay!

they´re one of my favourite bands c:

but when will they come to Europe, if they´ll be in Japan in november, december and january? ; . ;

I mean, that´s winter, right? XD well, I´m hoping for february then c:

Great news! *_*

relese with pv please...

I agree~

but when will they come to Europe, if they´ll be in Japan in november, december and january? ; . ;

I suppose yes... I hope they won't posticipate AGAIN the tour anyway!

they sounded the same to me in the mini i really didnt see any difference than for their older stuff...tho i really do hope its better than their older stuff even tho i like it.

yay!

Theres also enough time to be in Europe between the present lives.

The first european tour was only one week long and if i remember right , they had a live in japan two days after the last european live.

yay!

Their live-schedule on the homepage goes 'til November, so they could come to Europe in December.

Just because they are releasing a single in Japan in December, doesn't mean they can't come to Europe.

But January is unlikely, because -OZ- comes in January, unless it's a coupling-tour, so I would say December or, as you said, February.

yay!

Their live-schedule on the homepage goes 'til November, so they could come to Europe in December.

Just because they are releasing a single in Japan in December, doesn't mean they can't come to Europe.

But January is unlikely, because -OZ- comes in January, unless it's a coupling-tour, so I would say December or, as you said, February.

well, I don´t think it´s a coupling tour. UnsraW´s last tour went pretty good I believe, and -OZ- also is known enough to do a oneman tour.

so yes, it´s probably december or february.. but january is still possible though. I believe that about a year ago Dio, MUCC and Miyavi all came in like 3 weeks? > <

Great! Their last mini was a hit and miss for me.

Hopefully they'll come to America instead of going like 50 times a year to Europe...

Hopefully they'll come 50 times a year to Europe instead of going to America :P

Hopefully they'll come to America instead of going like 50 times a year to Europe...

I can understand why visual bands prefer going 50 times a year in Europe instead of America.

Yesterday, I was watching D'espairsRay live video in America... OMG, public is really annoying...

I thought : they all seem to be waiting the end to come quickly. Even the band.

No jumping, no headbang,... Ok...

See a live in France, you'll understand why Unsraw wants to come again ! Last time it was CHAOS.

(I really want to see them again)

I can understand why visual bands prefer going 50 times a year in Europe instead of America.

Yesterday, I was watching D'espairsRay live video in America... OMG, public is really annoying...

I thought : they all seem to be waiting the end to come quickly. Even the band.

No jumping, no headbang,... Ok...

See a live in France, you'll understand why Unsraw wants to come again ! Last time it was CHAOS.

(I really want to see them again)

this.

from videos I´ve seen of concerts in America.. it´s all " :/ "

and I think UnsraW doesn´t want " :/ "

even those scary German fangirls are better than that XD

a friend of mine told me that a concert she went to in France also was really good, it was kind of like here, in the Netherlands. which means it was really awesome xD

ya I hope they come at least in February~

last time I missed to see them...

and that made me very angry - even now when I think of it~

also I hope that there'll be news about this realeace-thingy soon

UnsraW live-limited single "Kleza in Utero" will be released at their presents live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/11/19 (1,000yen)

UnsraW live-limited single "Kleza in Marsh" will be released at their presents live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/12/21 (1,000yen)

UnsraW live-limited single "Kleza in Red clay" will be released at their presents live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/01/16 (1,000yen)

http://ameblo.jp/unsraw-yuki/

Sign in to follow this