Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW 3-month consecutive new CDs release

Yeah, but... what is happening? Horrible tour dates (no france, no finland, no sweden, no italy <--well this is usual XD But anyway I hoped for a french date because I would have been able to to there.) & that famous 3-month consecutive singles is live-limited? Sorry but I am really disappointed by you, UnsraW...

Yeah, but... what is happening? Horrible tour dates (no france, no finland, no sweden, no italy <--well this is usual XD But anyway I hoped for a french date because I would have been able to to there.) & that famouse 3-month consecutive singles live-limited? Sorry but I am really disappointed by you, UnsraW...

it´s because they´re now going to places where they haven´t been last time.. or something ><

ahh I hope those singles will get uploaded anyway > <;

UnsraW live-limited single "Kleza in Utero" will also be released at their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2010/12/15 and at OSAKA RUIDO at 2010/12/16

special documentary DVD "KSANA FROM THE WOMB TO THE TOMB" will be provided if applying 3 exchange tickets enclosed in each of their 3 live-limited singles

Geez, sthg's postponed again? Why can't they just simply release the single in January or sth, includin' the whole three, instead of releasing for instant 500 copies?

Both samples made me giggle furiously.

We should bet on which one ends up being the less terrible track. My money is on the second one!

This. :wub:

Nice titles... the further single, the better ones. I'm afraid of the last single, what they can think ov.

Didn't another band (Deluhi) do something like this and all 3 singles sucked huge dicks? Huh...

UnsraW isn't really anything to talk about so I guess you could say I am extremely pessimistic right now.

Sorry

^each single was only one track, that and people generally was forgiving towards one track at least.

not that I really ever had high hopes for unsraw...

The problem is, I think, that UnsraW lost this spirit after this one year's brake. Before their music was nice, now it's not as nice as it was, but I understand Yuuki's problems with voice. But I hope they're doing their best, so we should wait till they release first full album.

It's just not your cup of tea, versailles-boy.

They are doing quite awesome, and idk about Yuuki's voice problems, I see them as an intentional step back toward core the child, his previous band.

And I like their recent releases much better than their earlier - they have established their own sound and yet didn't start sucking like Sadie and Haremgamesh

You know Yuuki was hospitalized for one year, because of the vocal chords and his voice a little hoarser than it was before. I think recent releases are a little bit soft for them - for example softer than in Spiral Circle. But who knows, how they'll be sounding in one or two years time? It depends on Yuukis abilities - he's the whole UnsraW I think.

Sign in to follow this