Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

MUCC - new single in early 2012!

MUCC will release their next single ニルヴァーナ (Nirvana) in early 2012 (exact date still unknown).

By the way the title song will also be used as opening theme for the 妖狐x僕SS (Inu Boku Secret Service) anime that starts airing in January.

(source)

since ARCADIA is flawless, imo, i am looking forward to this more.

but since it will also be anime theme, surely will pretty mainstream sounds.

Or at least that's what i am expecting.

Sorry guys, seems like there was a mistranslation in info: the anime will begin airing in January but there's no release date/period for the single yet actually. But I guess it should be released not long after the anime starts (?).

Also, there'll be some radio stuff soon in connection with the single:

TOKYO FM「Doors~JACK IN THE RADIO~」

2012年第1弾シングル「ニルヴァーナ」初OA決定

2011年12月14日(水)21:25~

Usually the single is released about 2 - 3 months after the anime starts airing, so that would be around March/April

I'm so excited for this new release, so i think MUCC are a really good band at the time of Kuchiki no tou, and they are still a great band. Miya is a really big music experimenter and I believe in him.

I'm so excited for this new release, so i think MUCC are a really good band at the time of Kuchiki no tou, and they are still a great band. Miya is a really big music experimenter and I believe in him.

Miya needs a kick to the head, his experimenting is driving me mad, xD.

Not sure what to think of preivew though, was too short.

Miya needs a kick to the head, his experimenting is driving me mad, xD.

Not sure what to think of preivew though, was too short.

haha i agree, i really liked the shion sound and the next release sounded completly different. Same with kyutai, great sound, next release , different sound. gaaaah. XD

their new maxi single "ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)" will be released at 2012/03/07 (3 TYPE)

limited edition (1,575yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)" PV & PV-making and live scene of "JACK IN THE BOX 2011"), and regular edition (1,260yen) & limited-period edition (1,223yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)

02.最終列車(saishuuressha)-Warehouse Flavored Version- (included in limited edition)

02.バルス(valse) (included in regular edition)

02.ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)-89 Second Version- (included in limited-period edition)

03.ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)-Moonbug Remix- (included in regular edition & limited-period edition)

03.ニルヴァーナ(nirvana)-Moonbug Remix- (included in regular edition & limited-period edition)

OMG Moonbug! Are you kidding me?! That's huge!

Sign in to follow this