Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Selling visual rock CD/DVD/goods/flyers

Try to post about selling it on one of ViViD's comms on lj, it will be easier to find a buyer there, a lot of people browse these comms :)

@mayonaka:

it depends from the shipping method you decide to use. which one would you choose?

@cupcakes (XDD): I will post pictures of some maro cheki after 4 september, so you will also be able to choose one of them! is it OK?

It would be 5 € (is € ok for you or do you prefer yen? sorry but I don't know how to use £...)

Do you need a picture of the cheki? I suppose yes. If you want one, I am sorry but you have to wait until 4th September 'cause I am quite busy!

Anyway, how much would you pay the cheki?^^

I saw last time you wanted 500 yen is that okay?

and I will pay via paypal. I can PM you my address (although It's the same as my email which I already PM'd you)

as for a picture, I believe this is the cheki you wanted to sell last time on LJ when I brought the Eve and Mio one from you? xD If it is then that's fine I already know what it looks like ^^

yeah, it's fine! but I won't be able to send it to you until 4th September anyway.

OK! no problem.

Yes, it's that. This makes thing easier XD

so, I sold some of my items. Going to delete from the list the sold ones! Thanks to all people who bought items from me.

UPDATE.... I am going to sell some stuff to buy other ones. Soon I will update with other pics and other items ^^

Sign in to follow this