Sign in to follow this  
Yasupon

Which Browser Do You Use?

Firefox to spite everyone at my school who absolutely lament it, even though it's kind of slow due to all the developer crap I loaded on it. I do use Chrome for secondary things, but I honestly don't trust Google as far as I can type in its search bar. I also have I.E. 9 and Opera installed for development testing.

For my main browsing on my desktop, I use Firefox. I have tried chrome, I just don't care for it at all on my desktop. I have a 190x1200 screen, so I find it's minimalist style to be kind of annoying. I also find firefox copying chrome with the tabs on top irritating as well. Keep my tabs on the bottom, please. I also hated how chrome cluttered up my processes. Yes, I understand why it does this, but it made it pretty much impossible to find out how much ram it was using.

That said, I use it on my laptop. Chrome is a bit more lightweight and my laptop isn't exactly new or a powerhouse, so Chrome works a little better on it.

Firefox to spite everyone at my school who absolutely lament it, even though it's kind of slow due to all the developer crap I loaded on it. I do use Chrome for secondary things, but I honestly don't trust Google as far as I can type in its search bar. I also have I.E. 9 and Opera installed for development testing.

Check out Chromium. All the fun of Chrome, none of the tracking.

I may switch back to FireFox, I found that Spybot isn't compatible with Chrome and while the spyware that has ended up on my PC is just harmless trackers I still don't want that crap on my PC period. So I may go back to FireFox since Spybot is actually compatible with it and will prevent that junk from getting onto my machine.

Plus I miss FireFTP, I haven't found an extension like that for Chrome.

I prefer to use Chrome and that is what on my computer at home, but at school I have to use IE 9 because that is all the school has on their computers.

I prefer to use Chrome and that is what on my computer at home, but at school I have to use IE 9 because that is all the school has on their computers.

LOL that's why people at my school always tried to install Chrome on there, but got caught in the process and banned from the computers for the day xD

LOL that's why people at my school always tried to install Chrome on there, but got caught in the process and banned from the computers for the day xD

I have tried doing that as well lol. But with the way the computers are set it, it erases everything that you have done when you log out of your account.

Chrome. But only for about less than a year. I had been using Internet Explorer since forever and only realised their was various browsers apart from IE when I installed Chrome. Thanks to a Tumblr friend, I started using Chrome since then and now. x3

I use Firefox. It can be a pain in the ass at times, but I still love it. One thing that's awesome about it is that you can choose different themes for it. I bet you can't guess what mine is! *coughtakerucough* Anyway, it does lag at times, so I have to restart it. I've kind of gotten used to it. I can't see myself using anything else either, even though I did use Google Chrome for a period if time. Other than that though, I've used Firefox since about 2004/2005? I can't remember how long it's been. Even on my mac laptop, I use it because Safari started to cause far worse problems.

I actually started using Chrome again. Firefox somehow got all fucked up, and it was also giving me trouble. It would lag so much for stupid things. Ever since I went back to using Chrome again, things have been running a lot smoother now. I did have to redo all my bookmarks and put in all my passwords again... but it wasn't really that big of a deal for me. I remembered them pretty well.

I had used Google Chrome for years before switching to Firefox as of late due to privacy concerns.

The more I learn computer stuff, the less I like Google products. I'm still using Google search engine and YouTube though.

i would be using Chrome but that just doesnt work with my PC.

i use firefox and its still a pain in the ass haha i'm just waiting here until my PC dies out.

seriously, its in the verge to collapse anytime soon.

Guest lynchisizer

I've been using Firefox for my whole life o.o

Sign in to follow this