Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

A (Ace) EU Tour

From A (Ace)'s Nimo:

I don’t know why some Hearties already know the great news of mine.:P

I mean.

We, A, are planning to go to Europe in 2012!!

I’m happy to come to see you!!

I cannot tell you the details at the moment.

But the tour is scheduled for one month from the end of April or the beginning of May, 2012.

I hear we will go about 15 countries!!

It’s so amazing for us!!

I’ll inform you as soon as I know the details.

Thank you for your continuous kind support and warm smile:-)

With best regards,

Love

Nimo

Guess we all have to wait for the details!

shit shit shit :o

15 countries in EU?

No U.S? Well, hoping i'll be in EU by then LOL

This is so exciting~!

Gonna looking forward for updates.

That's great for them! They're actually quite talented. I'm just wondering how big of a presence they'll be able to command in those countries since I'm not too sure how "popular" they are. I guess we'll see.

I might go and see them if I find the time and it's within a reasonable distance. I'm guessing though if they really want to visit 15 different countries, they won't make many stops per country. We'll see.

The tour will be announced soon, but thanks to Ramen Event, the guys who are in charge of the french part of the tour, we know that :

04th May : PARIS !

It will be the only french date, and they don't know the others… But if they have one date, I guess that the rest of the tour is (almost) planned!

Yep, and Astan mentioned them a few days ago on facebook, so I guess they will do the German concert, just like with ギルド.

First dates:

6.7 - Hamburg, Germany

7.7 - Cologne, Germany

8.7 - Utrecht, Netherlands

27.7 - Linköping, Sweden

7.7 is a great date for me, but I might have resits of college exams, if I fail one :/ And I won't know until a week beforehand :/

awesome, I think I'll be going with a friend of mine ;3 any info yet where they're going to perform (place of the concert)?

July is a great month for attending concerts for me, since it's a holiday month here. I hope they come to Spain!

They must come to Spain!!!! but I hope they come to Madrid u.u Japanese bands only go to Barcelona and I'm from Málaga and if I wanna go to Barcelona I'm fucked. At least in Madrid I have free home and the tavel is cheaper. Furthermore, I'm already going to ScReW's live in Barcelona so... T.T

They must come to Spain!!!! but I hope they come to Madrid u.u Japanese bands only go to Barcelona and I'm from Málaga and if I wanna go to Barcelona I'm fucked. At least in Madrid I have free home and the tavel is cheaper. Furthermore, I'm already going to ScReW's live in Barcelona so... T.T

I'm from the north so Barcelona is always good for me since I can drive and be there in about 1.5h, but I agree Madrid would be far better as it's in the center! I have the feeling it's going to be in Madrid this time, if they come to Spain :)

Sign in to follow this