jurideluhi

What song has the balls to make you cry?

The last time I cried to a song was actually live. When LUNA SEA played LOVELESS, it was so beautiful.

Besides that:

LUNA SEA - Providence

La'mule - Instead of Tears

X - Tears

MIRAGE - Dress

L'yse:nore - as if a scene

Klein Kaiser - 心??最果??

That's all I can think of, of the top of my head.

DIR EN GREY - INCONVENIENT IDEAL + Gaika blabla + THE PLEDGE + Audience KILLER LOOP + Mushi

Monokuro Kinema - Ketsuraku

M - Kyuon

LUNA SEA - GRAVITY

GUNIW TOOLS - Dearly dark Nap + STEEL LEAF

Nookicky - Frozen Damp Ground

SHILFEE AND TULIPCOROBOCKLES - Dead Leaves (Yes I love FULL lol)

JILS - Kimi tame no uta + Innocent Cry

RENTRER EN SOI - Stay Gold, especially when i hear it at they Last DVD... it's really touching....

FLOW - Arigatou, I really crying when i see their PV... i don't know why..... an the last is

Versailles - Serenade

People crying...bah, I will post songs that depressed me ALOT:

ME-R5HC16yM

Well that whole concert was pretty much depressing...audience just standing there, no cheering in the middleway of the songs. That's what I call "Respect"

cS_zE0lLD4U&feature=related

Well the whole thing about Deadman's disbandment makes me sad...I miss them =(

Anyways, Nagoya kei bands are the masters of japanese neo-melancholy-flavored songs

DEG ISN'T, FYI.

1)映??????姿 ??????姿 - M

2)Shion - Tokyo Heroes (??京ヒーローズ)

3)Dress - MoNoLith

4)White Pallett - OZ

Great songs.. :cry:

MoNoLith - 白夜 (the first time I listened to it)

Dazzle vision - starfish

Gakido - も??泣????????空??誓????日

Gakido - 涙

SINCREA - candle

Virgil - Neophilia

Vidoll - Toumei Nakago

GACKT's Flower never fails to make me cry.

Also, Dir En Grey's 悲劇は目蓋を下ろした優しき鬱 (higeki wa mabuta wo oroshita yasashiki utsu), when I first heard it, I cried buckets. Pretty much any ballad or slow song with emotional lyrics/hidden meaning behind it I've cried at hah.

I'm all about instrumentals when it comes to the tears. I feel like instrumental pieces have that power over lyrics work in the sense that the listener can piece together an image and sort of vibe of their own more freely than being influenced by someone else's words. This doesn't go with out saying I've cried while listening to a song with lyrics, but I feel that those times where more of a luck hit or miss kind of thing. Say if I'm in a mood and a song comes on where I think I can relate to the lyrics it may amplify what I'm feelings because I'll interpret the lyrics in a way that I emotionally feel are correct in that moment, but I don't think I have ever sat down and cried because of the lyrics of a song alone. 

Instrumentals on the other hand can build and build in a sense that sort of causes me to cry for no reason.

But this song gets me every time because reasons.

this is probably the appropriate thread for this.

yeah i know JIN's vocals can be annoying to a lot of ppl, but all pet owners / dog lovers need to listen to this song:

basically it's a song from the p.o.v. of a dog and its unconditional love for its owner. the perspective switches to the owner for the second verse and vacillates between them for the closing sections of the song; anyway, the final wish of the dog is just for him (the owner) to be by its side when it finally dies :'(

i'm sorry but i really can't do this song justice. as you might know lyrics are very impt to me. this song's lyrics are profoundly moving and i'll translate the first verse (dog's point of view) here to show you what i mean..

When i was born
God gave me around 2.5 billion seconds.
How much of that can i possibly spend on you?

Because the time i'm left with now
is probably around 1.8 billion seconds
Does that mean i've wasted the 7 hundred million seconds i've spent before encountering you?

That's what I've always thought,
but within that 7 hundred million seconds i've lived until now
if i had made just a single different choice
i probably wouldn't even have met you.
On realizing that,
i think i might just be able to see the meaning/importance of that 7 hundred million seconds until now...

*note: the title of the song ("how to spend 2.5 billion seconds") is a reference to the lifespan of a dog.

KISAKI - 勿忘草

I feel you totally, this song is magnificent, the JUI's version in particularly (because as much as I love Satsuki's voice, I was disappointed with his version).

---

I don't cry when I listen to it, but dammit, this song is...one of the best songs ever written by Ryohei. I cannot say how much I love this song, INZ' voice and everything...I love this album so so much. I'm still waiting for the day when I'll hear it live (=on live DVD).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GJfug2URE

Lycaon - love song, marigold, candy candle, hi ame, mayaku.