Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

12012 new album in March!

A countdown appeared on 12012's official site that finishes in 32 days, so on December 12th if I'm counting it right.

Wonder what it'll be (my guess is that they'll become active again).

http://www.12012.jp/

edit: looks like we'll be getting a self-titled new album on 2012/03/14.

newslarge12012art201112.jpg

They've been doing lives again since July, so I hope it's a new release. It would be stupid to stay unactive for so long, keep doing lives and then make timer until your disbandment.

I think I have lost hope in them since they are slowly becoming a new Glay in the matter of seconds

But yeah, I am curious, but not that excited.

I thought SEVEN album was so much better than the diarrhea fest that was mar maroon. However I'll admit SEVEN wasn't that memorable and I don't go back to listen to it ever. But I should check it out again, remember liking it a bit.

I thought SEVEN album was so much better than the diarrhea fest that was mar maroon. However I'll admit SEVEN wasn't that memorable and I don't go back to listen to it ever. But I should check it out again, remember liking it a bit.

Yeah, SEVEN was great; one of the first times I liked a modern 12012 release. If they continue in that direction, I will be veeeery pleased...

It's on 12/12 this year.

Oooh~ right, I haven't made that connection (12012 'n' 12/12), nice observation! :D

Frankly, I didn't really like anything after they left Under Code (plus, lost interest in them too) but kinda curious about this. Especially since the background/theme of the countdown seems to be more of a darkish atmosphere (which could mean nothing substantial connecting to musical style, but I am ever hopeful xD).

SEVEN was a tryhard durrk release, they'll probably try something like that again.

I'm more excited for their announces for 12.12.2012 anyway.

Already expecting lots of pathos, END OF WORLD screaming and kaisan no shiraseee at the end :3

SEVEN was a tryhard durrk release, they'll probably try something like that again.

I'm more excited for their announces for 12.12.2012 anyway.

Already expecting lots of pathos, END OF WORLD screaming and kaisan no shiraseee at the end :3

I'd take that over DIAMOND and MAR MAROON any day.

*cross fingers* I really hope for a new release with a new member or an EU tour or... whatever. I am just really curious. I used to love back these guys when they were in UCP, though their newest album wasn't bad, it was OK. Let's wait a little bit more.

OHP is still 11 hours away from the update, but Natalie.mu already has the news. A new, self-titled album is coming out on March 14th and an event live will be held at LIQUIDROOM ebisu on April 3rd with 9GOATS BLACK OUT, amber gris and others.

A new band picture was also revealed:

16ggx8g.jpg

Someone is going back to their darker roots? Looks kind of cheap, though.

ETA: Their OHP already seems to be updated through this link. Oddly enough, using "www.12012.jp" still leads me to the countdown page. lol

Sign in to follow this