Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

12012 new album in March!

rentrer en soi-ously flawless dir en grey cosplay

I can't believe they're doing this. I can't believe they think anyone really needs another bad dir en grey rip-off

(I'm pretty sure they will disband right after this album anyway)

It's interesting to see them not releasing a bunch of singles before the full album. Anyway, great news & totally looking forward to it!

Edit: The video on their OHP kills my computer, can someone upload it to Youtube or anything? Thanks in advance!

Very interesting !

When I see their new look (Wataru looks like Sakurai Atsushi) and the event with amber gris and 9GBO, I think their new sound will be similar.

I can't wait, It's very exciting.

fun fact: this never happens actually.

Very interesting !

When I see their new look (Wataru looks like Sakurai Atsushi) and the event with amber gris and 9GBO, I think their new sound will be similar.

havent you seen/heard the video on their ohp? they sound more like a bad deg cover band imo

&

BT2_20111209.jpg

wataru could never

fun fact: this never happens actually.

Yea, people say this since mar maroon (or DIAMOND, don't remember).

Ah, seems that they got enough of being kawaii stuff and shit :mrgreen:

but will only wait and see from distance as of now.

Btw that new intro on the OHP, man buttocks ftw

it does quench my gay thirst. Not enough meat on the body though. :bunny:

@Eraser: if no one can upload it yet,

maybe i can help to up it into mediafire for you but the format is FLV,

how about that?

Wow, an album, not bad! Gonna rename the thread and edit my first post accordingly. :)

The video on the OHP is pretty cool, though I hear massive DEG influences, lol. We'll see. Anyway, already seems more digestable for me than the music on their last few releases. xD

I know to mention MERRY in this is out of topic but I need them for an example.

Remember when The Cry Against... preview came out?

Jesus, just a couple of seconds of the song and everyone went crazy about how they changed radically to a DEG version of the band.

Later when the rest of the singles were released all of us noticed that we were wrong about all of that.

Now, maybe the same thing will happen.

I don't know... to judge all of something we still don't know about is like... too soon.

Just a little preview of one song... just one song, guys.

Also we won't get any singles before the album.

I hope I made my point clear :D

I agree with Marshall Lee, we shouldn't judge on such a small preview. Needless to say I'm excited for this album because I really liked SEVEN. I'm curious how this will sound, since Yusuke had a big part in writing most of the sound (which you can definitely hear on his solo album, it's practically a 12012 album but with a different vocalist, who even sounds like Wataru) they've been using since they went major. The preview won't load decently for me, so I'll just let them surprise me

@Eraser: if no one can upload it yet,

maybe i can help to up it into mediafire for you but the format is FLV,

how about that?

It would be great! :D Thanks!

I can't contain my excitement! SEVEN was awesome, mar maroon was awesome, and their old stuff is also great. In other words: I fucking love this band, and I wish March was next month. XD

though it reminds me of DEG (Saku, lol), I love it! I am so happy they're coming back with this more aggressive sound :D Definitely gettin this.

Kyo ( Saku Outfit ) in a typical Dir en Grey PV, and a '' Uroboros '' font for the new 12012 release. That's all.

Ok i know I am a little bit finicky, but this is what i think about their new release. Stylistc solutions are so many, and i hope a band like 12012 can use their own resources

I hope they're not just plain copying stuff, the shot of Wataru (the vid. played way too slow for me) indeed reminded me of Saku.

Sign in to follow this