jurideluhi

DELUHI

I like a lot of their songs especially the ones that are on "Yggdalive" "G.A.L.D." was my favorite from that.

But I think my favorite song is "s[k]ape:goat" it was the first song and PV I heard from them so, that's probably why.

I also hope that their new album is not like "Departure" I preferred "The Farthest" personally. XD

"frontier" is almost epic as it is than "departure" and "the farthest". well I just want them to release a damn full length album NOW.

I have a feeling that when they do release a full album it will probably be all old songs.

"frontier" is almost epic as it is than "departure" and "the farthest". well I just want them to release a damn full length album NOW.

I have a feeling that when they do release a full album it will probably be all old songs.

I hope not, I hate it when bands pull that crap. It's like cheating in a way. XD

Why did DELUHI go for indefinite hiatus after they are popular? They are such a great band to me!! :(

I will forever missed Juri's voice if this band will disband in the future. It is unexpected if it were to be. PLEASE DELUHI.NO.

^ Uh its not indefinite...its quite definite they WILL come back. I trust Leda's word. And if anything he said to think of this as winter vacation. I'm guessing you didn't read anything Leda posted. :T

I'm sure tonnes of people have...but they don't reply..like most artists I find LOL

( I mean what would you reply to every email that comes in saying " OMG UR AWESOME!!!" ...yeah)

I know Sujk sometimes replies people on twitter...aaaaaaaaand Leda tends to reply only the Japanese fans....when they are talking about guitars or music. But overall I think they are too busy to bother with actually contacting fans back.

Im so disappointed with deluhi now.. not concerning their music but their hiatus. hell.i wonder what would sujk have to say during the announcement.

fuck.

I'm putting my Monopoly money down on a member departure (and I think my senses are gravitating toward either Sujk himself or Aggy). It's a common theme for VK bands to go on hiatus and then suddenly announce the departure of a member or two. ZORO anyone?

: (((( I like Aggy though.

Pretty much this. I like that guy, but it's most possibly in the exact opposite context as yours. He's mediocre, though; as long as there's Leda [& Sujk], the others can easily be replaced, judging by skills.

probably not bad news, at least i'm hoping it's not... I'm crossing my fingers for a comeback announcement and not an departure or even worse a disbandment announcement...

They were doing so well, though, so I hope they don't announce disbandment. :( I thought they were going to be on hiatus a bit longer, but it would be cool if they revealed they were going to be working on an album. Something actually worth buying.