jurideluhi

DELUHI

still reimagining those solos, eh ~ leda?

of course, there's added guitar parts, or at least more noticeable?

with the 'brighter' production, that provides mixed results.

I do like the redone vocals, and the remix of Yomi no Yuzuri ha...

if I look at it as a remix, I like it, but as a replacement, I don't think so.

I had a dream that DELUHI made a reunion announcement and they released a trailer for a new single for 2012 and Juri also played the synth.

I had a dream that DELUHI made a reunion announcement and they released a trailer for a new single for 2012 and Juri also played the synth.

I just wish that dream became reality... I really miss them...

God damn, that sounds horrible.

Too late for me to comment on this but I think it sounds nice!

Some sort of Lorelei -pop twist version- (I had a dream about Girugamesh after that...why?!!)

But anyways, are there any proper reasons for disbandment? There are some rumours about Aggy's "spiritual ventures" that somehow affected his band's career... :wat:

^ I only know that Aggy said that he wanted to quit the band or something (at least that's what he implied in his disbandment message on their OHP, kind of like "okay, it's because of me"). Maybe he just got tired/fed-up. But no clear explanation yet.

I had a feeling that he was going to leave the band for a very long time. I just didn't think that it would affect the band so much that they felt that they had to disband without him.

I still don't know how I feel about DELUHI as a band. They have some really good songs but then they have some really shitty ones. The shitty ones stick out more in my mind and that's not fair to them. They could have been great if they slowed it up and gave LEDA time to make some real music. I guess I'm majorly disappointed in that we never got a proper album out of them. I'll get over it whenever LEDA forms his next project.

Also, I'm amused at how quickly they stepped away from their visuals :D

I guess I'm majorly disappointed in that we never got a proper album out of them. I'll get over it whenever LEDA forms his next project.

Also, I'm amused at how quickly they stepped away from their visuals :D

I agree entirely on this. I really love DELUHI as a band when they just started and was expecting a full-length album from them. :( Now DELUHI left all the memories... :emo:

ohbtw,what's with Sujk's project IS ALL ABOUT ?!?! -.-

Probably another compilation/best of release, or like a 1 day revival. But, I honestly won't wince unless I hear about some sort of legit reformation. I try my best, but neither FED nor Breakn Holiday (?I think?) really do it for me, in comparison. If it's time to over-hype two ambiguous twitter posts, sign me the fuck up

Basiiiically, the key is leda and juri being in a band again. Would be a shame if 10 years passed and they still didn't realize how G they were together  :tw_glasses:

i want me some sexy deluhi songs. i miss those vox especially. so many car bangers in my ride

5 hours ago, Saishu said:

Jesus... ten years?! 

I used to rock these guys and NoGod constantly. 

Used to? I still kinda do.

LEDA come back and realize the potential DELUHI had all along.

Well I still listen to a lot of the early stuff both bands did, I just sort of got tired of them both at certain points. With Deluhi it started with the Flashblack single, NoGod fell off after Kakera/Genjitsu. 

i'm so emo over the fact i didn't score tickets for their 1 day revival live.

praying they realize they're all better together and deluhi comes back. /brick'd.

7 hours ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

i'm so emo over the fact i didn't score tickets for their 1 day revival live.

praying they realize they're all better together and deluhi comes back. /brick'd.

Didn’t they add a second live?

reviving this thread to give a commentary of their april 19th revival live at tsutaya o-east in shibuya.
i was lucky enough to score a ticket and go, and aaa, too many feels...

Spoiler

the mc was sujk's "death voice", and when nobody really copied him, juri asked if we were embarrassed, lol.

they came to the stage one by one, and i screamed like an idiot when sujk did, lol. then they started off with hybrid truth!
wow, they all looked so good. even though he doesn't do it to a huge extent anymore in FED, leda wore makeup and did his hair all pretty... it was so nice.
aggy wore a tank top and wow, HIS SLEEVE TATTOO IS AMAZING! they're all so cute, lol.

after a few songs, juri just said hello and stuff. (my japanese is bad so i'm sorry i can't give y'all exact translations...) and they did more. wow, leda's voice is gorgeous in shadow six rebel sicks, it makes me wonder why he doesn't sing more? he sounds good! and of course, during skapegoat, when they all have little whisper parts, it's amazing to see/hear live. ♡
p.s. why does leda make such... sensual faces during his guitar solos? it makes me flustered, HAHAHA. ;;

during the encore, they all had time to share a message. what i could gather from leda's was something about his outfits, said it was really cold to wear them during the winter cause of his exposed navel... LOL. he laughed and smiled a lot so i'm happy. sujk's didn't seem anything too out there to comment on, simple.
ah... aggy's was sad. he kept shaking and sighing, it made my heart break. basically talked about how he disliked visual kei, had complexes towards leda, and wanted to quit music but couldn't find how. (credits to @espurrsvena on twitter for this general translation!)
i had to leave for a part of juri's due to the live exceeding 3 hours, and i almost passed out. x_x but it seems he was alright. told us he loved us which made me teary eyed again, lol. they confirmed this would be the last deluhi concert, with no plans to come back.

orion once again, CODA and two hurt were my favorites from the encore. singing with everyone during orion made me realize it'd be the last time. it was nostalgic.
afterwards, i left a letter for sujk in his present box. i don't even care if he didn't read it, at least i got it to him, LOL. it seems he received the most gifts...

ah! they had leda's guitars during DELUHI days on display too! and i bought three shirts, a sweater and 10 cheki. overall it was an amazing night.

~ setlist ~

1. hybrid truth
2. rebel sicks shadow six
3. freedom
4. flow snow
5. wake up
6. shade
7. ivory and irony
8. the farthest
9. no salvation
10. follow the future
11. g.a.l.d.
12. revolver blast
13. frontier
14. skapegoat
15. baby play
16. f.t.o.
17. departure

~ encore ~
18. remember the rain
19. vivid place
20. coda
21. orion once again
22. two hurt

3 hours ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

HIS SLEEVE TATTOO IS AMAZING!

lol Aggy's sleeve was fake haha. He drew it on with a sharpie xD

I might write up an official report here, as I was at both lives, but need to gather my thoughts first.

They finally played The Farthest and No Salvation after skipping them the first night, but the whole time Juri was looking down like he was reading the lyrics 😅 There were also a few songs they didn't play at all... I really wanted to hear yomi no yuzuriha instead of some of the other songs they played twice

Although they didn’t wear their old costumes, it was nostalgic to see Leda brandish his old Cygnus again. 

The guy right next to me caught Sujk's drumstick at Blitz, and I've never felt so frustrated at being so short as I was in that moment. But I caught Aggy's hair piece at O-EAST which was only a small consolation.

Edited by helcchi