Sign in to follow this  
shuuji-

BORN new album " Vigour " release

limited edition of their new album "VIGOUR" (4,200yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "Spiral Lie" PV+α)+art-book (36 pages), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

[CD track list]

01.SAW

02.Spiral Lie

03.邪眼(jagan)

04.バンビーナ(bambina)

05.FACE

06.凍結(touketsu)

07.Grave Dancer Punish

08.Starting Grim

09.No.69 (included in regular edition)

10.GAGA SPARKING

11.Jaggy

12.GASP CODE

13.Deep Affection (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their 2-day one-man live "[MAZ]ISM BEAUTIFUL KILLER$" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/03/17 and "PSYCHO:MURDER [sAD]ISM" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/03/18

Wait...13 new songs? No singles on their album? Wow, would've expected (as a PSC band) to see the three single songs on there, but surprisingly they are not.

These guys are on the top VK line, so yeah, waiting for this!

Seriously?

PSC moneybuster trick or not, I'll look forward to this and hope at the same time that it won't suck as hard as recent singles (Psycho Diva, I am looking at you!)

These guys are on the top VK line, so yeah, waiting for this!

Seriously?

PSC moneybuster trick or not, I'll look forward to this and hope at the same time that it won't suck as hard as recent singles (Psycho Diva, I am looking at you!)

totally agree. I think they were really nice before joining PSC. Now... I have low hopes.

limited edition of their new album "VIGOUR" (4,200yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "Spiral Lie" PV+α)+art-book (36 pages), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

[CD track list]

01.SAW

02.Spiral Lie

03.邪眼(jagan)

04.バンビーナ(bambina)

05.FACE

06.凍結(touketsu)

07.Grave Dancer Punish

08.Starting Grim

10.GAGA SPARKING

11.Jaggy

12.GASP CODE

btw they will hold their 2-day one-man live "[MAZ]ISM BEAUTIFUL KILLER$" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/03/17 and "PSYCHO:MURDER [sAD]ISM" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/03/18

Looks like I should order the Regular Edition.

[CD track list]

01.SAW

02.Spiral Lie

03.邪眼(jagan)

04.バンビーナ(bambina)

05.FACE

06.凍結(touketsu)

07.Grave Dancer Punish

08.Starting Grim

10.GAGA SPARKING

11.Jaggy

12.GASP CODE

Def going to order the Regular edition soon.

Sign in to follow this